Name that deficiency! First grow

I swear ive had every deficiency there is with these two plants. I dont understand why. I use nutes every other watering. I follow the nute schedule except according to the nute schedule i use nutes every week.. Or im suppose too? Its organic? Happy frog soil? I just dont know why im having so many issues. Ive had purple stems for quite awhile.. My ppm meter ranges from 400 to 1400 depending if its full dose or half dose or just phd water.

purple stems could be genetics
if its nitrogen it will show more than in the stems
ive used ocean forest with no nutes at all
Happy Frog is not as strong but suppose to be good soil from what I hear
its not available here where I live something in the happy Frog soil they don't want here
they used to bring it in but by the time I started looking it was no longer being shipped here
all my soil plants right now I use no nutes its a mix of a local soil island supreme and ocean forest
and I wter with tap but the tap here is pretty damn good

Sorry it took so long to reply, im using the bio brand. Its Organic nutrients. I have them all except bio bud (which i should go get, might be too late now). So i should be adding nutrients every watering? Ive been skipping and doing every other like i thought i read online. I do it in teaspoons. 5ml is one teaspoon. So i just took a wild guess at what week of flowering im in and added what it called for according to schedule. Currently i water at about once a week. If i use organic nutes every watering, wont it just build up in the soil and cause trouble?

Heres the nute schedule.
CAM03278.jpg

If i were too use nutes every watering this schedule would make more sense to me.. but i read your not suppose to use nutes every watering? Im so lost on the nutrient area lol.. i switched to flowering on febuary 5th so its safe to say im in early to mid-bloom? idk..

Sorry it took so long to reply, im using the bio brand. Its Organic nutrients. I have them all except bio bud (which i should go get, might be too late now). So i should be adding nutrients every watering? Ive been skipping and doing every other like i thought i read online. I do it in teaspoons. 5ml is one teaspoon. So i just took a wild guess at what week of flowering im in and added what it called for according to schedule. Currently i water at about once a week. If i use organic nutes every watering, wont it just build up in the soil and cause trouble?

You are approximately 34 days into flower or at week 5 of flowering. I use nutrients every time I water unless I am flushing my plants. I would use nutrients every time you water your plants except if you are flushing. I would purchase some General Organics Bio Bud to enhance your flowering and use with your BioThrive Bloom.

I think i started having many more issues once i switched to larger pots. Once i switched they called for water once a week. It took alot longer to dry out than smaller pots obviously. And i continued only using nutrients every other watering.. so when i continued using nutrients every other water on the larger pot it put the distance between using nutrients far away. I was using nutrients once every two week. Once i realised this i was like what was i thinking?? It makes more sense to use nutrients every other week in a very small amount of soil.. because it dries out fast.. and the distance between using nutrients is much shorter. But.. since i have a large pot and can only water once a week.. i defenitly probably should be nuting every water lol.. right?? if thats right i think i understand now and feel stupid. hahah. Thank you so much.

Cannabis can grow very vigorously if given the right conditions, I would use nutrients every time you water your plants unless you are flushing your plants. When the nutritional needs are not being met the plants will feed off of their own leaves from stored reserves and this is what you are seeing by way of deficiency's in leaves.

Back
Top Bottom