Nan Province Growing

Kreigen

Im growing here in Nan Province. Thailand's Weed Industry is Growing. Weed Cafes are the Fastest growing sector. The Cafe here is also a Grow Operation. Indoor and Outdoor. Indoor growing, drying and Curing is done Onsite. Itr has a Food Cafe, smoking Room and a Dispensary. When the owner found out I was also a Grower, I got the Grand Tour. Their Outdoor Operation is not very far from my Farm. If you want to know the Latest here in Thailand or what I grow, just ask here. Ill share. Growing outdoors in Thailand is Very Different.
20240129_135244[1].jpg

Im growing here in Nan Province. Thailand's Weed Industry is Growing. Weed Cafes are the Fastest growing sector. The Cafe here is also a Grow Operation. Indoor and Outdoor. Indoor growing, drying and Curing is done Onsite. Itr has a Food Cafe, smoking Room and a Dispensary. When the owner found out I was also a Grower, I got the Grand Tour. Their Outdoor Operation is not very far from my Farm. If you want to know the Latest here in Thailand or what I grow, just ask here. Ill share. Growing outdoors in Thailand is Very Different.
20240129_135244[1].jpg
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Cute auto you have there.
Do I have a friend for you to meet.😂 @NickHardy
Hey Nick. :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom