Hello from freshly legalized Thailand

Welcome to the site and congrats on legalization I would recommend making a grow journal! there's tons of people that can help like @Bill284 and @InTheShed they just need info such as medium ph etc. I think one of the pinned posts is explaining what to know or if you don't know they can help with that as well. Well I'm off to bed but I did you well in your adventures of this magical plant.

Trying to grow first time after the legalization of cannabis in Thailand. I'm currently using cannabis for migraines issues that I often get. Looking for a lot of help from this community. Right now i have indoor and outdoor grow. Smoking marijuana a long time ago and still loving it!
Hey @Maxocist :ciao: Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Here is a link with just about everything you need to know.
Any other questions we are all available to help.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Welcome to the site and congrats on legalization I would recommend making a grow journal! there's tons of people that can help like @Bill284 and @InTheShed they just need info such as medium ph etc. I think one of the pinned posts is explaining what to know or if you don't know they can help with that as well. Well I'm off to bed but I did you well in your adventures of this magical plant.
Thanks for the tag Coffee and welcome to 420mag Max! Looks like Bill got you the best link to start with so let us know how else we can help.
:welcome:

Hello @Maxocist ! Welcome! I'd love to see what strains you're growing. I've seen articles where your government has been giving away plants. Is that true? Did they give out seeds or clones? Do you know what strain they were?
Hi @EZCalyx, that's true the Government is planning to give away 1 mill plants but what's strain they are is not known, probably Sativa strains from Thai region due to Indica are very expensive over here. I'm currently growing outdoor Lemon Haze ( i have around 200 seeds right now and planted 10 ) indoor i grow Gorilla Glue, purple punch, GSC and Blackberry, still in the seedling stage. Pictures are coming soon, have not the time right now due to work

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Maxocist

I have been to Thailand a few time, and enjoyed it every time I visited.
I included information below to help you start to do some research.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Trying to grow first time after the legalization of cannabis in Thailand. I'm currently using cannabis for migraines issues that I often get. Looking for a lot of help from this community. Right now i have indoor and outdoor grow. Smoking marijuana a long time ago and still loving it!
Congratulations on legalization! Be sure to post some pictures!

Back
Top Bottom