Need a little help with my Nut's I would appreciate your help

zigzagburning

OK I been not growing for quite some time and most of my grows were out doors. But I have used in doors to start seedlings and then transfer out doors.
For Nutrients back then I used just local manure and went and feed plants once a week when watering of course. It wasn't the greatest way but it produce not so bad smokable herb.
So now I am in the indoor thing and man this is a very addictive hobby. When I am home I always have to check them and when not I am thinking about it.
My my plants, all 4 are doing good ,but I need to know some info on plant food?
I am using bontanicare pro blend for grow and when time comes for bloom.
I am using a natural chelating conditioner called Royal Black 0-0-1 . I was told this will help may grow through out. I just wondering if this is a good thing to do??
I'm just using these 3 parts to feed my whole grow this time around to keep it simple. Next time around I will go more advance. I know I might be growing maybe a little slower then supping them with nutrients but this way I am almost grantee survival.
is it really necessary to use liquid Carma and boosters like that.
As far as I know the strain is G-13 and Kush mixed not sure of the percentage because they were bread by friend but I was a sured the they are stable and strong .I have tried His stuff and it is really good.
once I figure what my plants are female or male ,I was told they would all be female so I going to take 2 cuttings off of each plant i was originally thinking more but I want to bloom as quick as I can.
Also does any know of a nutrient supplier that ships to Canada that uses e-checking or email debit because It would be way much easier get my nutrients on line, because it takes me almost a day in travel to get to where I got to go to buy them?

Back
Top Bottom