Need a second opinion is this nitrogen def?

MrMackey

As the title says I think it is I’ve been keeping the feed at the lower end as I nute burnt my last crop and caused all sorts of problems there on week 2 of 12/12 fed on cultivators feed schedule I’ve upped the ec by 0.1 with advanced nutrients micro as it’s 2.0.0 on the bottle and 0.2 of the iconic coco bloom, if I’ve fixed it how long would it take to see?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 9F13FCA4-40CA-49A5-B58D-C31A5BDAF42D.jpeg
    9F13FCA4-40CA-49A5-B58D-C31A5BDAF42D.jpeg
    684.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 0526C5D2-EC8B-49EC-BDDA-C4509EE04332.jpeg
    0526C5D2-EC8B-49EC-BDDA-C4509EE04332.jpeg
    703.4 KB · Views: 127
As the title says I think it is I’ve been keeping the feed at the lower end as I nute burnt my last crop and caused all sorts of problems there on week 2 of 12/12 fed on cultivators feed schedule I’ve upped the ec by 0.1 with advanced nutrients micro as it’s 2.0.0 on the bottle and 0.2 of the iconic coco bloom, if I’ve fixed it how long would it take to see?
Thanks in advance
It looks like it's the old leaves that are yellowing which is natural, is the new growth coming in lime green? it takes a few days for the new leaves to show their color that's when you can be pretty sure

I agree with Growingasmile, it lower leaf discoloration, natural.
If any thing looks to me as if they may have excess N, dark green.
I would back off the N a bit, remember Less is More.

The flash on the camera makes it hard to tell but they do look very pale all over pulled a few very pale yellow almost white leafs from the older bottom leaves definitely working its way up can try lights on pics in a couple days if it helps

It looks like it's the old leaves that are yellowing which is natural, is the new growth coming in lime green? it takes a few days for the new leaves to show their color that's when you can be pretty sure
Wouldn’t say like green no quite a nice green on the new stuff

Not sure what Cultivators formula is.
I use Canna nutes at reduced rates so I have to add Cal/Magic and Epsom at a ratio of 0.75 ml and 0.5 grams.

A better pic from today definitely not got any better ec is 2.4 which is higher than I normaly would be at end of week 2 starting to think it’s magnesium now so added abit more calmag, is there a way I can add just magnesium?
Thanks

Attachments

• 39DDB188-E9D2-42C3-BFBA-8ABCAB1FF075.jpeg
    39DDB188-E9D2-42C3-BFBA-8ABCAB1FF075.jpeg
    791.7 KB · Views: 115
Check out this link to help diagnose Marijuana Nutrient Problems & Symptoms by Picture | Grow Weed Easy

The problem is allot of symptoms are shared among several deficiencies...it does look like a deficiency of some sort. I'm using the coco bloom as well, week 6. Looking at your plant I was giving 8 ml/l of the a/b around that size which is on the lower end but also supplemented with B-52, big bud, and bud candy...it could also be under-watered, which would also cause a nutrient deficiency...

I did exactly the same thing with my 1st coco grow. Cults numbers are for big plants. Oops. Anyways, I'm personally having difficulty following exactly what you're feeding them. Ionic at .2? Advanced micros in there? Confusing. Overall she looks underfed.

Back
Top Bottom