Need Advice ASAP Please

TBuurman

420 Member
So I have a plant that is about 2 weeks old and has been inside the whole time, I am now going to put it outside but will the change in climate affect the plant and should I gradually put it outside to get it used to the new climate? I live in Canada so it’s not that hot out only about 12 degrees C

So I have a plant that is about 2 weeks old and has been inside the whole time, I am now going to put it outside but will the change in climate affect the plant and should I gradually put it outside to get it used to the new climate? I live in Canada so it’s not that hot out only about 12 degrees C

Ease it into the atmospheric changes, it's a tad to cold to put it outside full time just yet. You want day and night temps to be above 16c. This morning was a frost, so during peak time, put your plant into the sun for a few hours, everyday, then get it up to full days in the sun until the night temps are 18c regularly.

Then you should be able.to leave it outside full time

Ease it into the atmospheric changes, it's a tad to cold to put it outside full time just yet. You want day and night temps to be above 16c. This morning was a frost, so during peak time, put your plant into the sun for a few hours, everyday, then get it up to full days in the sun until the night temps are 18c regularly.

Then you should be able.to leave it outside full time
i agree completely great advise

Back
Top Bottom