Need advice on 1st grow

Here in the states I'm using Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Fox Farms Happy Frog at 1-1 bags with added perlite about 20-30% and dolimite lime at 1 Tbsp per gallon and soil holds at a soil 7.0 PH the key to the PH is the lime, it keeps the soil from fluctuating.

By the way thanks for your post, kinda gave me the jump to create an account and jump on as I'm pretty new as well just a year or so in so it's nice to conversate with someone new as well.

I didn't find this until I was about ready to switch to flower, since then I have learned a lot from the community here and it's pretty cool. And no problem keep in touch and we can swap notes

Absolutley I've also heard great things about Black Gold and Promix as well but haven't had the liberty of giving them a try. Good luck and happy growing my friend

Absolutley I've also heard great things about Black Gold and Promix as well but haven't had the liberty of giving them a try. Good luck and happy growing my friend

Pro mix hp needs to be treated like coco and fed daily not let it dry out the medium .

Wow I just looked that up and seems to be the cats ass and take all the guess work outta mixing nutes, I bet it's amazing on Autos!

Think they sell it on eBay and Amazon as well another few great products to look into . Earth crystals for stable ph less harmful then ph down .

Z7 enzyme cleaner

And great white or s mycorrhiza addictive. Perlite is good for extra aeration you want your roots to breath. Cool thing about coco is it holds 30% oxygen so you can't over water. Plus it's more forgiving . I'm still learning myself here and I've been here 2 years feel free to jump into my thread Kings headband winter grow ask away brothas.

Also reach out to intheshed or imtoasted I believe they are in soil and great growers here on 420

Back
Top Bottom