Need assistance first grow, bottom leaves yellowing

ohaces

tryna figure out whats going on. havent used any nutes. bout 4 weeks in from seed. got 2 plants same size, this is only happening to one. just those leaves towards the bttom turning yellow and some holes in them. other top leaves look healthy. what could be my problem? - ace

1zqsmkj.jpg

2uf6lbc.jpg

I would be tempted to use the forums own Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos than use external sources... as i don't always trust em !

Its quite common for older lower leafs to die & happens in nature on most plants... i wouldn't worry to much about it inless it spreads, this may mean feeding of nutrients is required to help keep the plants in optimal health & would suggest 1/4 to 1/2 strength ratio of nutrients required for your first few feeds working up to full strenght towards the end of veg cycle.

Tips

Macro nutrient defeciencys occur on the older fan/shade leafs first & normally spreads further up the plant.

Micro nutrient defeciencys occur on the newer growth first & sometimes can be related to a PH problem as they are more prone to PH shifts.

Back
Top Bottom