Need assistance making a rescue!

Yes. Make sure you pH the water to 6.5 and then water with 2-5 times the amount of water the pot can hold. My 5 gal pot usually takes a 1 gal watering, so I would flush with 2-5 gallons. This will rid the soil of excess salts and nutrients and re balance the pH.

So since my pots 2-3 gallons would I water with a whole gallon?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems like a whole lotta water for such a small pot. :hmmmm:

I'm thinking that if it's not over watered then the humidity is too high. You can get a cheapo combo temp/humidity for about 10 bucks

I actually have one of those cheapo $10 temp/humidity meters you speak of, just been a little mixture of too busy/too lazy to install it :blalol:

I will make sure to get it in there after work today for an update :geek:

So since my pots 2-3 gallons would I water with a whole gallon?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that seems like a whole lotta water for such a small pot. :hmmmm:

You'll have a lot of runoff. That is the idea of flushing, to flush the system and rid it of excess.

dont worry,it will stress for couple days and bounce back. trying giving small dose of shock addititves.. keep on giving ph plain water and it wil get better after flushing unecessary nitrogen out.

Back
Top Bottom