Need Bitcoin users advice

offroad

420 Member
It keeps getting harder to pay for seeds and every time I go to purchase bitcoins the process stalls when I needs to fund the account or pay for bitcoin. I'd like to use my us visa debit card. The amount to buy is confusing as can be. If the product costs say $50.00 whats a reasonable price to pay for $50 worth of bitcoin. One place Paxful wanted a 1.50 for every dollar of bitcoin, seems way to high. :thanks:

Re: Needs Bitcoin users advice

Using coinbase for $50 ur looking at spending around $53. Thats how it works out here in the UK anyway. You can always go to a btc selling page such as bitbargain (not sure if you can use them in USA but worth a look) who sell them slighty cheaper

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have been using Bit Coin for a few years and using 209 usa dollars this year it cost me around 3.00 for the process. Good and safe a great bargain.

Using coinbase for $50 ur looking at spending around $53. Thats how it works out here in the UK anyway. You can always go to a btc selling page such as bitbargain (not sure if you can use them in USA but worth a look) who sell them slighty cheaper
Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It is possible to transfer funds in a more convenient way, with maximum anonymity. Bitcoin blender is a good example

Back
Top Bottom