Need help! 1 week flowering dont wanna loose her!

metalhearts

I have 2 plants both at 1 week flowering. 1 in miracle grow nursery select garden mix. and another in FFOF. the on in miracle gro is the one with the problem. heres a picture.
P1030632.JPG

im wondering if its a PH issue or nute burn. because i did give her some extra nutes about 2 weeks ago but this started since then i think.

ph ?

type of nutes?

ppm?

type of water?

and if someone hasn't already told you, please don't waste your time with miracle gro....

well now i know that. never using any mg product again. i took the run off ph and its at about 6. i was giving her plain water. and i gave her 1 full portion which is about 2 teaspoons. is there any way to fix this. i really think its a ph issue mixed with over fert. but im not sure. should i flush it? and just give it water?

the Miracle Grow soil has time-release nutes, so when you added extra nutes you got nute burn.

It's also good to add about 25% Perlite to most potting soils. It helps water to drain better and makes the soil lighter and airier so that the roots get more oxygen.

You could try a thorough flush on that plant to try to leach out some of the nutes. Whatever the size of the pot is, run at least three times as much water through it.

what was the ph of the water going in when you got 6 from the runoff? you should let your tap water sit for a day to let the chlorine dissipate, then check ph...should be 6.3 to 6.8. flush her with 5 gallons of ph'd water, trim the dead/yellow stuff and get yourself some decent nutes. start her back half strength nutes and water every other feeding.

Back
Top Bottom