Need help drying my buds

pcoolj41

i am just about done with my 4th grow.and i got the growing part down pretty good.but the thing i have the most trouble with. is drying my buds this time i want to try something different.i have four ak-47 plants and four pineapple chunk plants. any suggestions on how to dry my buds i know im not doing something right.and also keeping the buds from getting to dry.and how long should i dry them?

Look into "sweating". I have yet to get to harvest, but the videos and other info I have suggests to dry them normally in the dark at low humidity, then once the outsides of the buds feel dry, then put them in a bag or jar and seal it off for about a day or less. This will redistribute the moisture that remains evenly throughout the buds and open the container for a while again to dry off the surface again. Repeat until the time needed for the back and forth decreases to zero.

What would you say is the problem with your buds?

What exactly do you feel like is not optimal about them?

im just not getting the smell that they should have i dont know if im letting them dry long enough or something thats my favorite thing is kick ass smelling buds i have only been growing for about 2 years and i can grow killer buds but i cant get them to smell the way that they should

Back
Top Bottom