Need help may have poisoned my crop was told to

jbentzr

use a bomb called Alliant on the advise of my grow supply store. Went to another store to pick up Co2 and theu told me to get rid of my crop! I grow terraponic
and have two 12 week cycle plants at 8 weeks and the rest are 7 week cycle at 2 weeks. I did the bomb last night and this today i pulled the two 12 weekers (sage) and washed them with water.
Can this still be ingested safely, what is the die off rate for Allaint. It is 14 days for Pyrthrium.
Please help

Are you sure that's the name of it? I can't find ANYTHING online regarding a pesticide bomb by that name...closest I can find is Alliant Pharmaceuticals which manufactured a pesticide called lindane to help fight lice and scabies. Somehow I doubt you're fighting either of those in your plants...

Also, did you ask for an explanation from the store that sold you the CO2 as to why you should throw it out? Did you go back to (or call) the other grow store to ask them why you were told it was bad? When given conflicting statements I like to find out why...sometimes the explanations you get are bogus, sometimes not.

Back
Top Bottom