Will using a flea bomb affect my plants - Help please

seagem

I need to know if I can set of some flea bomb's and will doing so effect my grow?
I recently transplanted into larger containers. I think I got soil with flea's in it. I had not noticed any flea's until the was brought into the house. They are tearing up my dog as well as my ankles. I can move the plants to the garage but am a bit leery to do this. Don't want to get busted not in a legal state.

Im concerned if the bomb will affect the plants, could use some help on this please. Will get rid of the soil just prior to setting of the bomb's. My plants have just bee 4 days into 12/12 cycle.

Thank you

Thanks for the reply BigPappa1983 - Im thinking to move them to the garage maybe for a few days. A drench sounds better but I'm sure they are in the rest of the house too. I might be able to use both drench and the bomb's.

Thanks again.

I was reading and a lot of people had a bunch of success using lemon juice and spraying the top of the soil and there plants with it to get rid of fleas. They don't like citrus, just make sure there is no sweetner. Also as a added benifit a 50/50 water/lemon juice mix helps kill and prevent powdery mildew....otherwise home depot carries this Organic Miticed that kills off most bugs and eggs, and its safe as a soil drench.

Thanks Bigpappa,

I dont know and havent read that yet. I do know that micro herd's that live in our soil could get sick or even kill out thier numbers. Does it make the soil acidic ?? We need to read about things keeping our soil healthy and feeding our soil and not our plants. You cant go wrong.

I will be getting in Air pots 2 gallons some time this next week, going to a place an hour away to get my soil, and getting in my lightening set up.

Setting up the center of the grow room with my main flower area and a planting table with supplies, shelves. then veg tables along one wall, an Isolation area for the unhealthy, Im going to start a quarantine Room. Hope this room does not come into play. then in front of the blacked out window I will be setting up a my tea bucket and a tank for fresh water. The water and the tea mix will combine to follow a chart to determine strength before feed at full strength. Will flood the drip tray so 2 inches, and measure the up-pull. then will record all feedings and watering's for a base starting spot. I have several items coming in this next week. Going to be very busy so If im not on you will know why.

Any way have a look at the Growing journals, how to ask for hlp, and if you want to learn about caring for the critters in our soil and the blessings they give us then find "Doc Bud's Grass Roots Hi Brix" Thread

Thank you your suggestion's,
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom