Need help, need nutrients guide for Auto Flowering

chode420

i need help on picking a 6 week nutrient chart for auto flowering plants , or just some information... on if i should use full strength nutes and how far into the growing stage? and should i use flowering? bloom? or both? im not sure exactly its first grow here running leds and and hydroponics system with hydroton rocks

AF's are extremely strain dependent with nutes, but the majority of them do not respond well to high doses (what you would normally use with regular plants). Start low with veg and don't over do it on flower as well. Not a hydro guy so I can't help a lot, but I use FFOF and rarely fert in veg and 1/2 strength in bloom and proceed with caution. Maybe a hydro guy will come by and can be precise, til then maybe this will help a little...

I just watch my plant and see what it needs when I grow autos. I typically start them in small pots and then transplant to 2 gallons after about 2 weeks where they stay until harvest. They don't usually need any nutes for a couple of weeks after that, and by that time you should be seeing buds form. I start out just feeding my bloom formula just like I do with any other plant, start out 1/4 strength and work your way up from there.

I haven't seen many auto's be too heavy of a feeder. If you see them starting to yellow or change colors in any way, start feeding them

yeah the micro has all the micro nutrients in there, the most common needed are cal and mag. Use that as outlined on the bottles, keeping in mind if you're reducing the strength to also do the same ratio for micro.

If the bottom older leaves begin to turn yellow before any actual buds are forming, you will want to use a little bit of grow, but otherwise you're probably just going to be using the bloom formula as the main course. I never give my autos any "veg" nutes as the soil carries them into bloom

is it a waste of time to use a single feed bottle,not miracle grow but a pricy one,so the plant has it all or must it be two part-veg then bloom? I read that 'Sunnygirl mix' is good,premix soil & feed,is there any good all thru feeds though?

Hey Dude, Blue Plant`s site has a chart listing nuit`s per week/cycle in has numbers for there product mixing but general plants needs as well. Also found site: Foliar Fertilizer|Foliar Fertilizer supplier|Foliar Fertilizer manufacturer|Rite Grow| ritegrow , they have information on site. Not just there products but an RSS Feed ( so much easyer to read! and in the more info section ) with one of the best written, completly understandable and quaility of the info. I have seen in a while! Mainly on nuitition of plants and the importants of each element of the 16 they list and amino acids and protiens effects on LEAVES( no plants with out them) and roots in DETAIL for the plant to grow. They key on foilier fert`s( spray/mist feeding leaves ) you can run lower concentration in soil mix/resiviour and make up the differance. With leaf absorbtion being that, bypassing roots: results in hours not days, lower`s the amount/chance of salts builing up. Less PH flux`s, less chance of lock-up. In 1st part this is explained and if you plan to harvest in 65 days YOU HAVE TO READ WHAT LEAF ABSORBTION INCREASE`S from just roots alone. This is just a part of ALL the info they provide for you free!! There explaination`s of plants needs from veg to flower on how/what it use`s as far as each element/minerial and what they do for plant. Gives you more power in controlling any issues or changing something to boost plant heath. There is important info here for novice to expert that will help prevent issues and give grower ability to look at their plants. Then establisith a better educated quest buy themself and when I go to/ask for help it`s "filtered down". This is all lab, research data/info but with common sence and average human ability`s explainations if you know what I mean! It is not rocket sience but if you use alittle properly OH BOY!!! Please check out you will be amazed at how much you thought you knew, at least I was!! It`s in 10 sections and each is as informative as the next and if you got a printer you can copy for your own guide/handbook. Please check out and share truely great info for all but pass this to a new grower in beginning and boy what a help!!! THE BEST PART IS IT`S FREE.....FREE INFO TO GROW BETTER POT....
....PASS THIS ONE AROUND!!!!..... :thumb: :peace: ::morenutes::

This is a copy and paste right from Nirvana seeds, under their autoflowering seeds.

Auto-flowerers need a light hand with fertilizers, and no nutes that are intended for vegetative growth – use a high P fertilizer instead. Auto-flowering varieties are perfect for guerilla growing.

Back
Top Bottom