Need help! Plants dying! Overheating? Or nute burn?

I had a similar issue but it was the ph of the soil. I used mycorrhizae and its supposed to be a neutral ph soil. Well it wasnt it was around 5.5 so it was bad. But they came back. Happy yours did too. We work hard to keep our plants happy and we dont want them to die off or stress because of something simple. Happy they are doing better and hoping they gove you nice big buds.

Same here i bought 6 plants from.thc biomed cost me 295$ total if i would of lost them i would have been upset. I put and will be putting lots of work into them till harvest so to lose them in the first 2 weeks i would have been devastated.

Same here i bought 6 plants from.thc biomed cost me 295$ total if i would of lost them i would have been upset. I put and will be putting lots of work into them till harvest so to lose them in the first 2 weeks i would have been devastated.

That's a shit load for clones!!!! I remember when they first offered clones shipped across Canada. $700 for 5. Nice to see they brought their price down from "f'n insane" to "are you kidding me?".

That's a shit load for clones!!!! I remember when they first offered cones shipped across Canada. $700 for 5. Nice to see they brought their price down from "f'n insane" to "are you kidding me".

Either way that is still a hell of a price, the only way they're spending near that much to make the clones would be if they were solid gold for christs sake

How far are your lights from your plants? I think it may be heat stress.

On the Vero 29 D series running 200w over 4 COBs I'm running at 130-150w at 24" away for veg. When I flip 12-12 I move the light closer as soon as I see buds start to pop and keep it 10" away. Around week 5 I crank it up to a full 200w.
Right now I'm using this method in a 2x4 tent with 10 clones in it.

Week 1
420-magazine-mobile1947284559.jpg

Week 3
420-magazine-mobile1220620614.jpg

Not bad for a 3 month start to finish micro Grow. I'll probably pull in 10 to 15 ounces.

On the Vero 29 D series running 200w over 4 COBs I'm running at 130-150w at 24" away for veg. When I flip 12-12 I move the light closer as soon as I see buds start to pop and keep it 10" away. Around week 5 I crank it up to a full 200w.
Right now I'm using this method in a 2x4 tent with 10 clones in it.

Week 1
420-magazine-mobile1947284559.jpg

Week 3
420-magazine-mobile1220620614.jpg

Not bad for a 3 month start to finish micro Grow. I'll probably pull in 10 to 15 ounces.

Looking pretty good bud. You'll make it happen .

I wana know what type of light your using looks similar to mine and not related to the light but I have the same problems

Back
Top Bottom