Need Help Pronto... Hermie?

Bonez

Hey all,

My biggest plant I own is starting to worry me and I think that it has hermied, making me need to get rid of it asap. Its about at day 10 of flowering right now and is a behemoth of a NYC diezel. If it is true then I need to get it out of my garden ASAP, a travesty since its cannopy is about the size of all my other plants combined. Here are some pics. They appear to be balls but I have seen preflowering kind of like them before. They're multiples per node.

The plant has never once shown any signs of stress.

DSC_00724.JPG

DSC_00704.JPG

Please help me ASAP!

Thanks homies

They are without a doubt "Flowers" but I would weigh the options before yanking as all seed from this plant will be Fem. However many people have varied views on Fem seeds they are without a doubt all female. If you let this seed all the garden is that such a bad thing? If so why not isolate her/him at a differnt location and finish flowering?

They are without a doubt "Flowers" but I would weigh the options before yanking as all seed from this plant will be Fem. However many people have varied views on Fem seeds they are without a doubt all female. If you let this seed all the garden is that such a bad thing? If so why not isolate her/him at a differnt location and finish flowering?

Yeah I do not want my finished product to have any seeds since people around here are used to that and it would lower the value. So without a doubt the plant has hermied? As in those are male flowers under the female flowers? They look a lot like pollen pods.

Edit: Looking at a couple of places where it doesnt seem to take place there are loads of hairs coming from the same locations. Is it possible that these are just the the beginning of what turns into the hairs and buds at the nodes? This is kinda of a situation I need to figure out within the next day or two. I have also noticed in past grows these occurring late into flowering and they werent seed pods.

Wing man is spot on. Its a hermie. I recently had a grow in dirt and was not so lucky either. My largest best looking lady turned out to be cross dresser. I would finish it off in a different location and collect some of the pollen for selective pollination on future grows to get good feminized seed.Get it out soon before it wrecks the rest of your grow.And good luck.:thumb:

my clones hermied on me around the same time(2wk in flowering), its been 3-4 weeks later-picking balls & bananas daily. My clones look GREAT. the buds are really forming on them.
ive never had this happen but this will be my 3rd harvest in my lifetime, ive seen how plants look when they form bud.
Dont dispair brother, jus keep picking away those balls & bananas.

Back
Top Bottom