Need help to ID a plant - Please help

tk86high

So I got a random seed I found while smoking some kush months ago , so 1 day I decide to throw it in the flower pot . to make a short story shorter , she grew and became a very pretty girl . Now Id love to know what kinda of strain this girl is . Age is around 7 weeks.
Please any help to ID this girl would be great, and the Reward for helping is a "good job smiley face" and a thanks from me :thanks: :Namaste:
IMG_028324.JPG
IMG_028219.JPG
IMG_028117.JPG
IMG_028016.JPG
IMG_027923.JPG

Nearly impossible to tell you the genotype. I'm not sure what it is, whether it is sativa or indica dominant. But if it flowered very quickly then it could be ruderalis (autoflower) but unlikely.

Either way, if it's good buds forming, and they smell aromatic. Thats all that matters. Lucky find, and a lucky grow.

I did the same thing, found 2 seeds in a top shelf OG Kush 8th, waited months and months to plant in april and they became 2 massive giant beasts. So, I know this feeling.

You'll have a better chance at speculating its genotype if you do as good of a job as you can in taking care of, feeding, harvesting, drying, and curing it.

Happy Growing, Best of Luck with that.

Nearly impossible to tell you the genotype. I'm not sure what it is, whether it is sativa or indica dominant. But if it flowered very quickly then it could be ruderalis (autoflower) but unlikely.

Either way, if it's good buds forming, and they smell aromatic. Thats all that matters. Lucky find, and a lucky grow.

I did the same thing, found 2 seeds in a top shelf OG Kush 8th, waited months and months to plant in april and they became 2 massive giant beasts. So, I know this feeling.

You'll have a better chance at speculating its genotype if you do as good of a job as you can in taking care of, feeding, harvesting, drying, and curing it.

Happy Growing, Best of Luck with that.

She grew very quickly so i didnt have enough space to keep her so I just switched to flowering after 5 weeks so she can be done in a few more weeks I highly doubt its an auto too. she is in the 2nd week of flowering today so hopefully double this amount and ill cut me off a branch for a test drive. So when will i know its a good time to cut off a branch anyhow? As this is my first time even seeing a weed plant and how it grows LOL but ive been smoking for 15years. I dont want to cut the whole plant until she is fully grown flowering wise.

Just wait a couple weeks, and wait for the hairs to turn brown and trichomes to concentrate, and look for a nug that is more done than others.

so the trichomes r concentrated now and its just lots of white hairs and crystals . so will the white hairs turn brown before its time for harvest ?
I think its sativa also as indica plants have bigger and thicker leafs as my white widow has very big thick leafs , and this random baby only has small thin leafs. granted I believe its a sativa plant.

For some strains the hairs turn amber, but that is not vindictive of whether its done or not. Examine the trichomes with a jewler's lense and see what you can see. I personally prefer to harvest when the trichomes are milky, and the calyx's have swollen just a bit.

But if you wait until all the white hairs have turned amber naturally, then it may be too late to salvage a psychoactive, sativa, upper-heady high associated with milky trichomes. Meaning, by the time the hairs turn amber naturally, there could be an overwhelming amber:milky trichome ratio. Amber trichomes imply degradation, and maturation. So it's really up to how you like your medicine, and how much the buds have filled in.

Some strains don't get super super dense either. Take a sample, quick dry it using the slow-exposed sun dried method, and see if it gets you high. It certainly won't taste good, but if its in the vaporizer it will!

But sometimes the white hairs can be generally white, but about 50/50 amber, and if the trichomes are cloudy, then that is a dinner bell for havesting ( for me ). Because I do not prefer a Heroin type of high. I prefer an optimistic thinkers high.

Back
Top Bottom