Need help venting rooms

Bad420

I have x2 8" eco classic inline fans at 590CFM and x1 6" eco classic inline fan at 340CFM and x3 6" booster fans at 240 cfm. So my question is how can i vent my bloom and my veg with the two 8" fans? im using the boosters as intakes and the 6" eco fan im using as a scrubber in my dry and cure room.

Grow_room_plans.JPG

More info would help answer ur question. Where are u exhausting old air too?an attic, outdoors, where? Do u intend to run the ducting from one room to the next (similar to a series electrical ciruit)? U seem to have enough fans and windows, but more info would be nice. Where on the diagram did u want to bring fresh air in from, the windows? Need more info bro. I've rigged up ventilation into an attic (check out "BWC's largest solo grow to date" in my signature), to rooms with no attic access or windows. I'd like to help. Help me to best help u.

I want to exhaust the old air thru the dry room window. i have x1 8" Carbon filter that is rated for 600CFM and x1 6" filter rated at 400CFM. I want to pull the veg air into the bloom and then vent it out the dry room window. Would it be best to pull the air out of the rooms sepretly? or at the same time? Yes i want the fresh air to come from the windows i know if i vent out the dry room and take fresh air in i have to turn the vents so i don't get the exhausted air in the fresh air.

I also Do not have any hoods for my lights they are open reflectors. I eventually want hoods for the lights and more of them i was gunna use 3x 600 watt hps but im gunna be using one of them for the veg room and use x1 600 watt MH so right now i have two 600 watt HPS and 1 600 watt MH

Grow_room_plans1.JPG

In this picture is what i was thinking i was gunna do somehow but i dont know how exacly it would work. Maybe just use a booster fan to vent into my bloom from veg and just use 1 8inch fan to vent the bloom?

Ok. Here's my take. Humidity is the biggest problem I foresee. In flower try to keep humidity between 35%-50% same with drying room. In veg I work around 60%-80% relative humidity (RH). I recommend bringing fresh air in from ur bloom or drying room window and duct it thru all rooms ending the line in the veg room. Place a one of the 590 cfm fans hooked to a scrubber (if possible at the intake. In the ducting for each room , place holes along the duct to let fresh air in each room. Without the scrubber it veg room will smell like the bloom room. If u intake thru ur veg room u will transport excess humidity to rooms which require less. Use ur other fans to exhaust thru ur veg room. It's not the best idea but i believe if u play with it u can come up with a solution that will work for u. If ur approaching summer (unless u have a good A/C system) I'd try to find aircooled hoods. Also a 600 MH is not necessary for veg unless u plan to grow big trees b4 flower. Go with a 400W, 250W, or T5 High Output Florescent lights. My 2 cents brainstorming here with u. I've never done what ur attempting. Maybe we can get some more ideas here to come up with a solid plan. Personally i'd have the bloom and dry room hooked together and vent the get room seperate. The good thing is there are windows in each room. U have attic access in any of em? I'm a fan of exhausting into an attic, its simple. Hope I helped some bro. Ur diagram seems to be a start in the right direction. Looks like ur starting in the veg room. Try and play with both our ideas and see what u come up with. Can u add arrows to show direction of air flow in ur diagram?

Great info, you gave me some great ideas ill let you know how everything goes. Also in this pici added how the air was suppost to go but i dont know how it would be possible without burning out a fan i was told by a friend to get a wye fitting in by the 8"fan with the filter but i dont understand how that would work. :bravo: and :thanks:
Grow_room_plans2.JPG

Ok so this is how i am thinking i am going to run my venting and the reasons for doing this is to heat my basement during the winter and i have other windows i can open in the summer. So any other ideas would be awesome.

Final_grow_room_plans.JPG

I like that plan. It looks like a hell of a start. May need some minor tweeking but looks good so far. + reps bro for asking and doing ur part, not expect us to do it all for u. Good job bro! Also for heat when its gets cooler down there (below 68F) a shop heater or two should do the trick. Bout $20 a piece at a hardware store.

Thanks, and i should be good on heaters and dehymidifier maybe 1 more dehymidifier should do the trick. But ill keep you updated on how everything works out. Thanks again for the help!

Back
Top Bottom