Need help with a Dr. asap plz help me

jdyer

ok heres my issue i live in ri and suffer from nausea since i was 12 i had bad ulcer a few years ago got it patched and i still wake up every morning and vomit for a good half hour no meds have helped this at all my gi dr. prescribed me to 2.5 mg of dronabinol wich helps a bit but only a not enough he is agaist presrcibeing me mj and i dont think he will raise the dosage and i cant find ne doctors lists at all and the ones i have found only deal with cancer or hiv ive tried the ripac site and got nowhere i cant leave the house to go to ne meetings so thats not gonna help either ive been "self-medicateing" for years and thats the only thing that helps i can no longer do that and since ive stoped im sick not just when i wake up but all day most days now. i can no longer keep going on like this can some one please point me in the direction of a dr. that can help me?
thank you for your time and hopfully your help if you want i just cant deal with this ne more i dont know where to go from here.

really sorry to hear about your situation. was reading a thread about ri mmj and someone suggested googling "rhode island holistic medicine naturopathic doctors". they said that these drs were more open to prescribing mmj. good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom