Need help with Blue Sherbert

sjb504

I got some good blue sherbert and I was lucky to find 3 seeds in the bottom of the bag . I was able to get 1 to bust an grow my question is, is there a way to tell if it is a Auto or a photo by looking at it? And if not any suggestions on how to tell if it's male or female? It is 26days old.
IMG_20221103_130644488.jpg

I got some good blue sherbert and I was lucky to find 3 seeds in the bottom of the bag . I was able to get 1 to bust an grow my question is, is there a way to tell if it is a Auto or a photo by looking at it? And if not any suggestions on how to tell if it's male or female? It is 26days old.
IMG_20221103_130644488.jpg

Hi @sjb504 Welcome to 420 :ciao:

No, it's impossible to tell anything at this stage but if it is a fem auto you would start to see pistils from about week 4
But if it is a fem auto where did the seed come from?
It came from the bottom of the bag . Not sure of anything else. Just tried to see if I could do it and bam there it is.

I had never heard of auto before like a month ago. I started reading and searching things about growing I have always smoked but never thought about growing my own. So before I spent any money on light an grow tent I would try it out to see an now I have this little baby growing in a 5gal bucket with garden soil..

Too early to tell if its male or female. Let it grow for another while and you should see a couple of small "hairs" grow from small bulbs at the junction where branches shoot off if its female. Look online, theres lots of good sites with pictures of this.

Back
Top Bottom