Need HELP with flushing..........BADLY!!!!!!!!! Time is running!!!!!!

pioneer

Guys, hi!!!!!
Here is what's going on........
I started my last week - flushing(that's the good news)!!!!!!
The bad news is, I only fed them with water once!!!! 2 days ago i poored in the water for the 2nd time .......and they stoped drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do i do?????!!!!!! Guys I would appreciate your advice and help!
Cause as much as I understand it is good for the plants to get at least 3 times just clear water feeding.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

ok...we flush to clean the soil.

your best course of action right now is to make up some water to PH 6.3 and put as much air into it as possible over 24 hours standing at room temprature (24 hours to clean chlorine if tap water).

too much water isnt all that bad, whats bad is lack of O2 to the roots.

if you have a bubbler thats great, if you have h2o2 (hydrogen peroxide) thats fantastic.

flush again with this high o2 water and then get a fan on the topsoil to start evaporating it.

dont be shy either, you want waste water gushing out the bottom to get rid of all those nasty salts and chemicals.

good advice. always use air to get the water o2 up. as a fast measure to increase o2 get some hydrogen peroxide from the dollor or 99cent store. about 1 tablespoon per gallon. also watch your water temps as high temp water above 80dgf will cause you alot of problems besides o2 will loc out as well. also most fungus and molds dont like h202 and most harmfulls will die. your good bacs will be ok they seem to thrive with h202[hydrogen peroxide].

Back
Top Bottom