Need Help With Nute Advice

treemann

I have a plant, she's a about 3 weeks along. about 6 1/2 inches high.

I need to buy a nutrient from a normal retail store like home depot and stuff.

do you guys know of any that will be effective during this stage of my plants process? like the vegging process or whatever.

forgive my noobness.

here she is.

actually you can...
there are plenty of good stuff at places like that. try some alasken fish emulations, (5-1-1)
it works very good but smells bad, unless you like fish smell.

The Fox Farms stuff I use is 6-4-4 during veg.

Home Depot should have some things you can put together to get a similar formula

well he did say vegging process.. so thats what i was going for...

my local hardware store sell ALL fox farm stuff, and other great cannabis nutrients, maybe its just your location...

damn I'll see if I can find anything else around me. I'll just have to make the miracle grow all purpose shit work I guess. idk.

thanks guys, I appreciate the help.

don't use miracle grow, they have time release nutrients, get something other then mg.

its usualy all home depot sells. even the shit that says it doesnt have it does have it.
more reasons they keep getting shit with the fda peeps.
and thats in the soil...not the nutes. he is looking for a nutrient to use i beleive
why not order online if you cant get it local.
like i said if its all you have access to then use it, just be conservative with the feeds. and get a ph pen. big important

alright cool. I might have to resort to that. do you think a 1/4 strength would do it for my plants?

first time, really? do you have an ace hardware near? , in my area they have all 4 or 5 foxfarm soils, and i would guess over 15 different nutrients available, pretty much everything they have on the foxfarm website, i guess my ace knows what's up haha

yeah I just called my local Ace hardware and they dont carry FF.

I guess I'll just have to weigh my options and see what I can get. thanks guys.

Try nutrients labeled for Orchids.

If you need dirt, you'd be best off using just a peat moss / perlite / worm castings mix... all of which can be found at Wal-Mart.

If you're looking for a place on line, try htgsupply.com, they are a sponsor on this web site. They have a large selection, of nute's and soil's. I've ordered from them through the mail several times and they are fast and discrete .

i've had no problems with htg in 3 orders... i give them a thumbs up.
did you try any sponsors on here? Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

DSC012454.JPG

That would suck spending big bucks on something and then having it arrive broken and all they say is "oh well". I've only ordered nutes and mylar from them, they couldn't really screw that up.
If you're stuck localy it might be another option for you.

Hey guys sorry i havent responded yet but i do have some good nes. i think i found a hydro store in my city!

So I was thinking about purchasing something called grow big liquid concentrate. Would this work for an outdoor grow in soil? Then on top of that they have the same kinda thing but its called a bloom booster if I remember correctly I guess for when your plant starts to flower.

So if anyone knows if that grow big concentrate thing will help me then I think my problem will be solved as far as what nutrients to go for.

Last thing, I'm not sure of the brand because I've only seen their website and it won't load the pictures of the product. But I googled the name and its fox farms? Does that sound right?

Back
Top Bottom