Need help with Snow White auto

Hi folks, I am having lots of trouble with this Snow White auto plant. Before I give up on it, I would love to get some feedback on where I went wrong. Growing in ProMix HP under Platinum 300 led. It has only been fed very light nutes. Once it started going south, I flushed it then started on very light nutes again. See photo
420-magazine-mobile1109026647.jpg

Update 8/23/17
We let the Snow White dry right out and it is doing much better. See photo. Also gave it a very light feeding with Cal Mag and some other general nutes this morning. Started the LST process a few days ago also. See photo. Also included are photos of the Super Silver Haze and our Jock Horror Autoflower which we germinated in early June. Thanks to all for your advice and comments. Compared to our other plants this one up takes the water very slowly. Thanks for the advice on the PH - will start doing that.
420-magazine-mobile652216826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530000746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile788122812.jpg

Update 8/23/17
We let the Snow White dry right out and it is doing much better. See photo. Also gave it a very light feeding with Cal Mag and some other general nutes this morning. Started the LST process a few days ago also. See photo. Also included are photos of the Super Silver Haze and our Jock Horror Autoflower which we germinated in early June. Thanks to all for your advice and comments. Compared to our other plants this one up takes the water very slowly. Thanks for the advice on the PH - will start doing that.
420-magazine-mobile652216826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530000746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile788122812.jpg
Stacking nicely, no problems. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom