need help with the hanna combo meter hi98129 please

so i'll sand the hanna combo meter hi98129 to the seller.
and want to order the Hanna HI9813 Grocheck portable ph, ppm and EC meter.i want in the beginning the Bluelab meter but they dont send it to my country .
someone work with this ? how it is ? wich calibration fluid i need to this meter ? i need to know to order all of them ....
and maybe someone heve asite thet sell this with calibration fluid and in good price and he has a link for thet ?

:thanks:

ok but i need to konw wich i need to order because in my shope they dont heve all the calibration fluid .
i tell what they heve tell me of its good for this meter ok ?
14/13us/cm
by the way if i order the meter so i prefer to order the calibration fluid added to .its mor cheap for me to order but i need to know.

:thanks::welldone:

All you need is ANY 7.01 and 1382 fluid...any company. I dont bother with 4.01 and I almost NEVER need to calibrate my meter.
I ve used Hanna and didnt like...had problems but that was my person experience. MANY people use them and love Hanna. I personally LOVE Milwaukee SM802. bulletproof..never needs calibration and is in my opinion as close to commercial grade as you get....I use mine more than most people in multiple areas and situations. Yes that monitor is pricy but worth every nickel I paid. heres a link if you want. Milwaukee SM802 Combo pH-EC-TDS Meter - Plantlighting Hydroponics
get a liter of 7.01 and 1382 fluid and your set forever.

quan jus stick to the 1382 and set your conversion factor to .50 and ec factor to 1.9 then do the calibration. let the (atc) the little timer on the top left do the work don't think jus dip.

quantuman if you dont figure it out. you could just stick with gh's recommended feeding schedule. its mixes give you the proper ppm and good ph to start with right after mixing solution. you wont really need a ppm meter. jus joking you need to figure it out bud. this is my first grow. AK-47 yeah!!! yo but for real Im no pro. Im trying to be like the big dogs here. PitViper and a couple other few.im jus a pup.

day 18 bloom
phpZbMXb2AM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom