Need help

laith

hello im a beginner grower my plant is 10 weeks old and im not sure if its ready to be moved into flowering stage. here some photos of the plant i want to know if it needs anything to be done like trimming or cropping or any thing else to get a good results
10859633_10152850325247527_1680896759_n.jpg
10866815_10152850324732527_1769617494_n.jpg
10850766_10152850324307527_1141578548_n.jpg

Looks good to me. The only thing I see that may become a problem is how tall two of the branches are. They are going to go threw the finial stretch in the first 2-3 weeks of flower. You can add about 1 foot + of top growth. If that is going to be a problem for you, you can cut a foot or two off of the two long branches right above a node and you will get more even yield.

Thanx for replying
Yeah actually it's getting very tall I had to modify the closet 2 times already so it can fit in it. So you telling me I'll get more yield if I cut the the long branches?? Because I think it won't fit in the closet if it keep growing like this

Thnx again

I just see how tall it is and know it is going to stretch. Even more if you don't have enough flower lights. I am not sure what your setup is I was just guessing on what I see. I am going to say yes on trimming for the main reason is with having the two tall stems the bottom will be starving for light and if you are using hps or led it won't put enough light down where most of your growth is. If your using cfl you will have to split the lights up on top and bottom which will be less power on each nugs. I see the way that has grown if not flowered right you will get a few good nugs and a hole lot of popcorn. Please don't take my message wrong I am just trying to give you what my eyes see with 20+ years or growing. You can flower a plant any time you want and veg as long as you want as long as your plants roots do not over grow there pot to much. If you decide to trim I would give it about two weeks to heal and start growing again then flower

yes im using 3 CFL lights all together are 140 Watts, well i think ill cut the tow long branches so i can put the lights closer to the plant, now i have 2 more questions, what is the minimum distance between the lights and the plant should be?? and actually my plant had been for 4 days already in the flowering stage and i just noticed that some branches has a little white hairs so if i cut the 2 long branches i have to give it two more weeks to grow then flower or i can leave it to continue flowering???

sorry for bothering allot with that

thnx again

If she has,already started flowering I woud leave the light cycle alone and go ahead and cut. This will prolong flowering but if you put her back under 18 hrs of light she will take at least two weeks to start veg growth back up. If you cut her and eave light cycle at 12 hrs she should just continue to grow.
Interested to see what co. finest says hes a pro.

well the plant now has been for a week flowering but i think its a lil bit slow here is some photos i need to know if its okay and what fertilizer i should use i have a fertilizer with 4% N, 6% P, 7% K is that okay for flowering or i should use another thing???
DSCF37453.JPG
DSCF37411.JPG
DSCF37391.JPG
DSCF37301.JPG
DSCF37291.JPG
DSCF37221.JPG

Very nice trim job. You will be happy you made it more even and will get better buds. Is that a clone in the solo cup? If it is then move it away from that fan. You do not want air blowing on a clone with no roots system. It will dry it out and kill it. Misting it a few times a day is important to keep it from drying out. Not much light is needed so having it on the bottom by your plant pot is fine. It will not stretch until root system and support the plant. That NPK is ok for now. Just make sure you flush for the last two weeks to get the N out. You would like to see leafs yellow in your last week of flower so you know it is clean. You would like to have a little higher k in flower but I do not see any problems in nutes right now. I also see some leafs have a little droop meaning you just watered or plant is getting to much. If you can try and let dry a extra day and feel weight of pot when you know it is dry. To much water is one of the worst things for growing cannabis. Always look at all you bud sites and try to get lights to cover them. When growing without a net your canopy if not going to be even unless you train real well in veg. 12" or less with the cfl you are using And moving lights around to different bud sites will help. What bulbs are in that three light fixture?

well the three light fixture are 3 watts led in each one it has been there since the beginning should i take them off?? now i have a 2 cfl white light 50 watts each and 2 cfl warm light 30 watts each on top pf the plants is that enough??? and yeah it is a clone in the solo cup ill take it away from there, i think i have been giving the plant to much water i didn't know it harm the plant so how often i should water the plant???

thnx for helping :)

The more light the better. A clone does not need watered until roots are grown. Spray leafs only. You only need to water soil when first putting in soil. Then spray until you see plant growth or soil dried out. If you keep watering it without root system it will rot the stem and will die. Getting more cfl (2k range aka red spectrum) would help you big time with yield and putting some on the middle area of plant. On a solo cup it is real easy to tell when it needs water. Just pick it up and fill weight. DO NOT water until if feels almost empty and looks dry. Put dry soil in a solo cup and feel weight if you do not know how it feels.

okay i understand thats suks but what do you think caused that because it was a royal queen feminized seed so is that normal to happen in a feminized seeds?

Not normal at all but possibile. I had a greenhouseseedco. Church do this.
Light leaks, heat stress or cold stress all are common causes, but then it ussualy locates to one branch or a few bottom branches.
I would e-mail rqs and ask if this is a common problem with this strain.
I'm sorry if you said but what strain is it?

its a special queen #1 im not 100 % sure becase i had it with other seeds so im not really sure anyway ill start over again with new seeds

thnx allot for helping :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom