Need Help ASAP

devgru10

Im a beginner and my plants have done ok till now, there in flowering stage and a couple of the leaves look like their dying, i use about a teaspoon of FLora Gro to every gallon, water every other day ph level 6.5..please let me know any advise,thank you,not sure you can see the pic i copied here,if not look at my profile pic please

Need more details (temp, humidity, light, medium, ect). But if your just giving it gh floragrow, that might the the first thing you'd want to change, esp since you're in bloom. The feed chart that GH puts out has you using at least three different bottles- grow, micro, and bloom.
and you also want to bump the pH down to 6 at least.

Here are some photos thanks for the info, the temp is 71 humidity 57% CFL light using fox farm organic,, any advice to make them better or better yeilds would be awesome, thanks everyoneHere are some photos thanks for the info, the temp is 81 humidity 57% CFL light
IMG_0354_1_2.JPG
IMG_0353_1_4.JPG

how far is the light away from the tops of the plants? are you using fox farms organic or floragrow or both?

Maybe give this thread a through read
Indoor Marijuana Cultivation

how far is the light away from the tops of the plants? are you using fox farms organic or floragrow or both?

Maybe give this thread a through read
Indoor Marijuana Cultivation

Im using both, the light on top is pretty close because they grew so tall i ran out of room and wasnt sure if it was ok to not have a light directly above the plant? and yes using fox farm and flora gro

Fox farms +gh flora grow sounds like a strange combo IMO. And unless your light is a commercial grade horticulture light, it will most likely do best, directly under the light. How far away from the bulb depends on the type of bulb so look that info up, but plants always do best, centered underneath a light source.

Sounds like your kind of digging yourself a hole, with a plant that is already too tall for the light and only- what looks like- about one or two weeks into bloom.

Read up on tutorials a little more to catch up on some great knowledge that you might be missing out on! Cheers.

Fox farms +gh flora grow sounds like a strange combo IMO. And unless your light is a commercial grade horticulture light, it will most likely do best, directly under the light. How far away from the bulb depends on the type of bulb so look that info up, but plants always do best, centered underneath a light source.

Sounds like your kind of digging yourself a hole, with a plant that is already too tall for the light and only- what looks like- about one or two weeks into bloom.

Read up on tutorials a little more to catch up on some great knowledge that you might be missing out on! Cheers.

Cool thank you, what do you suggest i use as far as nutrients? No flora gro, and just fox farm? or what? thanks again

Keep it simple at first with the nutrients. Start out with a basic line (hydro or organic) without additives at first or compost teas that someone else has made already. It's better to be dealing with deficiencies and have to add things one at a time than to have 10 bottles and a bunch of overdose problems and have to figure out which part you need to eliminate.

Time for a flush, pour 3 times the volume of the pot thru the plant with ph neutral air temp water, allow to drain over night to resumt in the morn, no nutes until you see an active recovery

Back
Top Bottom