Need help!

Hi Rx,

If you're going to be able to buy stuff online, there are many possibilities for you. I googled and found something called "Baccto premium potting soil" but I am not sure if it contains any nutrients. If you still don't find anything, let us know and we can help!

@heanter
@Tranquilgreen
@mrgreenisland
@LoveGreen
@jojo677

Hello My Old buddies :) I am Back in action . Missed you Guys :circle-of-love: . I hope all of ya are doing good and living a good life.
My grow is still alive , and i have learned alot from you guys. But again i have got into a situation here So need Help ! My apologies for being so late , but life here ain't easy like yours .

I have Got One Indica Healthy Plant growing Fine .
Another same Indica plant , Was ill earlier , then i changed the soil , and now its doing good i guess. ( Check before and after pics) . I am not sure if the plant is still ill or not , ill let you guys see and guide me onto thy righteous path.

Second , I have another pot with Unknown Sativa Kind from another source. I am not sure which category is it, so is there anyone who can look at seedlings and tell me . Also these are like 12 in small pot , So what do i have to in future ? when and how am i supposed to separate ?

P.S : those tiny dark balls fertilizer is N.P.K ( though he dont know the percentage) , as i asked from the supplier ( this time in his own language ) . He told me to mix minute quantity in water , then feed to plants . Also , I have got this Leaves Fertilizer kinda thing (this is new) .

(These are 2 indicas , One is healthy one and one il , 2 weeks earlier )
WP_20151004_0091.jpg
WP_20151004_005.jpg
WP_20151004_009.jpg
WP_20151004_0051.jpg

(these are the latest pics of both indicas , and new Sativa seedlings ) :D
WP_20151018_002_1_.jpg
WP_20151018_003_1_.jpg
WP_20151018_001_1_.jpg
WP_20151013_008_1_.jpg
WP_20151013_006_1_.jpg
WP_20151013_007_1_.jpg

( i think this is also Indica seedling - not sure though ) :/
WP_20151018_005_1_.jpg
WP_20151018_004_1_.jpg

Good to see you're still at it! I hate to break it to you, but only the plants in the following picture are cannabis plants:

WP_20151018_001_1_.jpg

The ones with jagged leaves are cannabis seedlings, and the other types of plants seem to be other types of plants. As for transplanting them, I'm not sure the best way to do it. You should only grow 1 in each container, but you may be able to dig out underneath them without harming the roots and transplant to a separate container. You're just going to have to be REALLY careful!

@jojo677 good to see you are still here mate and thanks alot for helping once again. And No , the lilttle jagged one are weed plants (two in separate pots) those 2 were also in my first post , broda everyone here agreed that they are weed plant. Also I can see white tiny little hairs on its leave from close up. Don't break my heart .

Also can you tell me which kind are those many little seedlings in small pot ?

I think you may be confused (or I may be!). The little jagged leafed plants are cannabis seedlings. The plants in your other containers ARE NOT cannabis, sorry! I've circled, in red, all of the cannabis seedlings.

It is hard to determine whether your plants are indica/sativa dominant if you have no knowledge of the plants it came from.

WP_20151018_001_1_1.jpg

Also, here is a picture of what my cannabis seedlings used to look like, and what they look like now:

transplant2_6_.jpg

d51_6_.jpg

can someone give me advice on what week of flower im in. i put outdoors its been flowering for 26 days it didnt show till day 16.https://i57.tinypic.com/k3st3l.jpg

Frog - Looks like your plants are in week 2 or 3 to me. They have a long way to go before the little flowers become big flowers loaded with resin.

Also you need to post your photos to this site rather than an off site page. Look under gallery for details.

NOT MARIJUANA

WP_20151004_0091.jpg
WP_20151004_005.jpg
WP_20151004_009.jpg
WP_20151004_0051.jpg

WP_20151018_002_1_.jpg
WP_20151018_003_1_.jpg

These jagged leaved seedlings ARE marijuana, at this time no one can tell if these are indica or sativa or a hybrid. Jojo put a photo in circling the seedlings that are marijuana. See how different they look than the other seedlings in the soil? Also, this soil looks much better than the soil you used in your photos of the non-marijuana seedlings.
WP_20151018_001_1_.jpg

WP_20151013_008_1_.jpg

WP_20151013_006_1_.jpg

WP_20151013_007_1_.jpg

You will have to transplant each seedling to its own pot. Make sure the soil you put in there is crumbly and light before putting each seedling in carefully and give them a few drops of water to settle in the roots. You will surely lose some. Do it now before they get too big.

When your seeds sprout they have two small round petals. This is considered a sprout. You should water with clean water at least until the first set of true serrated edged leaves form and the two small round leaves brown and die. This is normal, the plant uses those leaves to utilize the nutrients stored in the seed itself. During this stage of growth the plant is very delicate and should only be placed under fluorescent lights.

At this point your sprout is now called a seedling and this is what you have in the 12 seedlings in your pot which you will have to separate and give them their own pot to grow in. The soil you have used for them looks better than the soil you have the non-marijuana growing in. If you keep them in soil you can just continue to water them since there should be nutrients in the soil.

:green_heart:

It has been a quite time my friend :) as other friends says, the one you called indica plant is actually not a cannabis plant. I think jojo677 shows the seedlings' picture of yours. Those are cannabis plant which are in seedling stage. frog434343 tells what actually you should do. Separate those and transplant each seedling to its own pot.(to a small pot..then you can apply the same transplanting part as they grow big.) To define seedlings whether they are indica or sativa dominant, you should wait until your little babies achive their maturity. Keep us updated.. we would love to help you.. cheers :volcano-smiley:

Yo ! TEAM 420 :D

@heanter
@Tranquilgreen
@jojo677

First loads of Thanks once again for helping me like since beginning ! I hope you guys are doing good !
Well , you guys are pretty right but something happened to me back there and i lost the focus on the plants :p but i have gained much knowledge thanks to you guys ;) .

Once again i am facing few problems and requires your support. Everything was going Smooth and great until the Fckin Spider Mites and soil bugs attacked my Plants :( . This came to my knowledge when i saw leaves of my plants with small holes and sometimes silverish little patches , And then After examining every plant , i saw freaking Spider mites under the bottom sides of the leaves by the main vein . They were of grayish white color very small . I instantly killed as much as i could without harming the plants but they were too many . Immediately Next day i got Insecticides and pesticides , Liquid based . The supplier told me , to mix with water and spray for the mites ( on the leaves ) , and for the soil bugs he gave me another liquid based pesticide with the same instructions . I got back home and started working . First thing i did ( sprayed The plants with insecticides to get rid of Mites from Hell ) and also watered the pot with Pesticide ( Note that Plants have not been transplanted Yet ) . Next , i left the Old pot ( with many MJ plants ) under the HPS for an hour or so , i don't remember exactly . In the meanwhile i prepared the new small pots i bought for transplanting (5 small pots i bought ) , I used the soil which i had but This time i poured in Pesticide (on the soil) so that in future i don't get any insects . Then i transplanted the 2 plants in each container , and one biggest seedling in 1 container but Leaving 6 more plants in my Old pots ( with many MJ plants ) as i didnt bring enough containers but i will get them by tomorrow .

After all this , I settled everything down and put on the 2 X big flourscents above the 5 new pots and 1 old Pot . There was some damage on the leaves left by mites , but after some time after this new setup , i noticed new pots plant's leaves ( some of them ) started getting curled up and formed brown patches . Some of the leaves also completely drooped down , especially on of the plants in new pots .

Now the spider Mites and bugs are all gone - I tried to examine to look for them , but couldnt find any .
I am posting new pics so that you guys can have better look , i am just having this problem of leaves getting brown patches and little black spots . What could it be guys ? I was guessing Too much light / heat burn as i left them under MH bulb before new setup .

@Tranquilgreen - the different soil in the OLD pot is actually a 1-inch layering of ( LEAF fertilizer ) above same soil , given to me by supplier. He said it is made from leaves and woods . I am posting the picture of it too .

LEAF FERTILIZER
1663817058392.png

New pots and New setup - Along with brown patches and leaves curling
1663817100782.png

1663817147706.png

These were the damages done by spider mites earlier in the Main pot . After insecticides , no more spot or holes on leaves.
1663817202677.png

Also I noticed that i have 7 blades on the most mature plant . is it Indica ?
1663817256109.png

@ heanter
Maybe you are right bro , cuz when i transplanted the plants into new pots , All the new pots were flooded with insecticides Plus water ( i think i over fueled the insecticides ) . The pots are small 1 gallon and yes they all have 6 holes beneath each of the new pots . I have never fertilized them ever , until today i did , cuz i was confused . ( I gave N.P.K mixed in water and fed to the plants ) same fertilizer in earlier pics which has tiny small black balls . I water them once daily normally , only today i fed N.P.K ( like an hour ago :p )

and bro , is it Indica ? I posted one pic especially with bladed leaves .

@ heanter
Maybe you are right bro , cuz when i transplanted the plants into new pots , All the new pots were flooded with insecticides Plus water ( i think i over fueled the insecticides ) . The pots are small 1 gallon and yes they all have 6 holes beneath each of the new pots . I have never fertilized them ever , until today i did , cuz i was confused . ( I gave N.P.K mixed in water and fed to the plants ) same fertilizer in earlier pics which has tiny small black balls . I water them once daily normally , only today i fed N.P.K ( like an hour ago :p )

and bro , is it Indica ? I posted one pic especially with bladed leaves .

I water my flowering plants (60cm long) daily and those plants are so small to water so often, Let them sit for 4-5 days before watering them again :) I am not sure if they are indica but most probably they will be so. We can figure from the leafs once they get bigger. You are doing good so far. would love to see you harvesting ur plants :) you deserve it:volcano-smiley:

I water my flowering plants (60cm long) daily and those plants are so small to water so often, Let them sit for 4-5 days before watering them again :) I am not sure if they are indica but most probably they will be so. We can figure from the leafs once they get bigger. You are doing good so far. would love to see you harvesting ur plants :) you deserve it:volcano-smiley:

they look indica but time will tell. i did the same thing when i started this season. i over waterd . hes right small one dont need much water. i found out really quick that if my soil drains good and my pot drains its hard to over water. i just use the finger method to check water.looks good what kind of lights are you useing

the brown spots look like mite damage. i had it on my white widow. i thought it was a defeincy but nope mite damage. but it could be something else but my bet mites.

You've got a great little start there RzXX. I'm sorry you had to go through spider mites and soil bugs but it will give you experience if nothing else. I can't tell you if you have indica but I have plants I know are mostly sativa that look indica at this age. With cannabis, if nothing else, we learn patience. :laughtwo:

If you are using an HPS light it may be too strong for them at this infant stage. Make sure the light is up high for a few weeks.

:green_heart:

@ heanter Hahahah bro , You forged the words with silver motivation and hope :) , love the way you said it ..... I hope so too for good harvest if God keeps his mercy on my plants . I'll water them less for now , could be over watered soil upon new transplant .

@frog434343 Yes man , true , i didn't take the pics before transplantation to the new pots , otherwise there was good damage done by Spider Mites , but now i have those small brown patches . This could be due to aftermath left over by Spider mites ? What ya say ?

@Tranquilgreen Thanks Miss Green :) and yea you are right , i have gained alot of experience in reality ( over here ) and from Theories ( You guys ) . And Nope , not using HPS , that was only for few hours before i transplanted into new pots .
Apart from that , is it possible to completely grow in Leaves Fertilizer ? ( provided by my supplier , i posted the pic above too ). we will see what strain it is , ill keep things updated .

BTW guys , When i will be team420 member ? :love:

yes thats my bet because i just went thru that a few months ago got rid of them and just like you brown spots. it was mites. i would make shure check for mites if alls gone keep checking on new leaves for damage.if you got the mites and the spots are gone after 2 weeks then thats it for shure.do you have a ph meter i would check the ph of the water to.

Back
Top Bottom