need info..

Smokey_2

as u might know i've been posting ?'s bout growin and i have started some of my plants this year and i have bout 10 in a 12 by 12 pot and i was wonderin if that would have an affect on their growth...the plants are outside and have been ever since they sprouted and they are a mix of strains..puple power..skunk and purple haze....i ve seen some that one of my friend has grew and he had 4 purple haze in a plastic cup and they did fine...but i was wonderin if anybody had any7 advice

Also you might want to question your friends honesty, purple haze hasn't been around for over a decade, cross-breeding is to blame

yeah i use 5 gallon paint buckets. Put them under flouro lights. Outside should be good as long as bugs aren't eating them and they have a spot where they get all day sun. Start them in one big pot but you will eventually have to move them into their own seperate pots or outside. Yeah dude, wtf, purple haze? I don't know, he might want to check again on what they are. Most pot plants do have purple on them but it doesn't mean they're purple haze, haze is pretty rare now, at least for me and everyone I know.

you can get haze and make it turn purple with cold temps at night. and there you go purple haze. there has also been many remakes, but the original went extinct.

Back
Top Bottom