Need input on this light system

nightoker

can anyone tell me if this product is a good buy for a 1-2 plant indoor soil plant? may get it from sears...

HQRP New QUAD-BAND 12" Square LED Grow Light System Blue / Red / Orange / White 225 LED 14W + Hanging Kit

Have you checked out our sponsors? We have some LED sponsors like Dorm Grow.

I am going to be running their G8-600w Full Spectrum in a Grow Journal that should be starting early in the week! I am going to be growing 4 plants under it!

I couldn't tell you much about the light you have in question, but I know the Customer Service at Dorm Grow can help you out! They have a live chat option when there is someone in the office.

Hope this helps!

:Namaste:

thanks for steering me away. Dont have money to waste. Any thoughts about a low cost lighting system? I do have a 1 t5 bulb for growing but seems a little weak. Got it from steins garden center.

nightoker,

You can check out ebay for lights. If you are serious about only growing 1 or 2 plants that means you are looking at a small space like 2' x 3' or smaller? For something like that you can pick up a T5 HO 2' 4 bulb fixture for about $60 (8,000 lumen), 6 bulb cost $80 (12,000 lumen) and 8 bulb unit cost $120 (16,000 lumen). Can also add in a few CFL's on the side to up the lumen especially during flower.

Back
Top Bottom