Need new LED help me

I just upgraded my Mars 900 with the Pro II Epi320. The difference in light penetration due to the reflector design is noticeable after only a couple days. My Mars lights have always grown very bushy plants. They will get yellow inside until I trim them (usually round day 30 of flower). Since switching to the 320 a few days ago, the inner leaves are starting to turn green again. It will be interesting to see yield increase. :circle-of-love::peace:

Lux doesn't mean PAR

Your right it is just showing how much light is coming off it not that it's all useable light but the great thing is you control the spectrum , the Growant G5 is a great light I love the fact that driver is outside my tent so heat goes down a lot, I am just trying to show the amount of light coming off it I don't have a par meter unfortunately

I just upgraded my Mars 900 with the Pro II Epi320. The difference in light penetration due to the reflector design is noticeable after only a couple days. My Mars lights have always grown very bushy plants. They will get yellow inside until I trim them (usually round day 30 of flower). Since switching to the 320 a few days ago, the inner leaves are starting to turn green again. It will be interesting to see yield increase. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi Dave,thanks for support mars hydro. 320 use 320pcs of leds, itis our most powerful light. With reflective cups design, its coverage is at least 4'x4', a very good choice for customers

I would like to help you but the lights I would tell you about Well there not a sponsor of 420 so I CAN'T help you. Sorry Brother! Do some looking and you will find what you need. Good luck to ya.

Back
Top Bottom