Need some advice about my plants

genxiweed

High all! Guys I started to grow my plants in February and I kept them in grow box, when Spring came I moved them outside, I have no idea what strain it is, probably hybrid with mostly sativa? What do you think? I left them in one village, and I visited it today.
Look how it looks it have probably Nitrogen problem, but I have no idea what to do? Can you see is it start to early flowering? Should I put feed it with veg food with more Nitrogen or maybe start to feed it with flowering food? Here we use Plantella products and as people say its best, I don't have too much time to visit that spot I don't want to people starts to look me very strange. I though my plants are dead. This is my first grow, I know I'd do it better if I have some closer and safer spot, but believe me it's impossible atm.
Just wondering what strain it is and what food to use next time. This is my first post and if I posted it on wrong topic hope you forgive me :thumb:. Peace
IMG_016252.jpg

IMG_016452.jpg

IMG_016547.jpg

Hey genixweed! Welcome to the site!

Photos, should be uploaded through 420mag, not on a host site. It helps to protect you (and others from clicking on unknown outside links) from people gaining access to a personal photo album, as well as keeps all photos in one place for future growers to be able to learn from this experience. There is a link and video guide in my signature if you need help.

That plant needs much more light. Maybe a small dose of nitrogen. I'd try to find a better spot for it.. If it is trying to flower now at the beginning of spring... It's going to be a uphill battle for you. If you want it to flower, I'd put it back in your box..

Reason why I can't transplant my plants are because they are a bit taller and I would not like to drive them back home. They have light I think, it was only rainy day that I took a picture, maybe they need more light but anyway thank you for advice!
I have no idea what strain it is, I am even not sure what is that near nodes on the first picture, sings of flowering? Am I correct? I am not 100% sure, if you are sure, tell me so I can come next time and add some compost for flowering. This is my first grow, I'd do it 100x better if my plants are near me and in the safe place. I can't make miracle but I will try somehow to make them better.

Thank you guys for everything. Reason why I used this site is that I can see people are very pleasant and helpful. I am from Europe, my native language isn't English but I am sure that you can understand me. Peace guys!

If it is already flowering(that first photo looks like it is flowering but hard to tell for sure; need some clearer pics), then it will eventually revert back to veg stage as the light gets longer and stronger... Outdoor plant in your part of the world shouldn't finish until september/october I think. Will survive but might be weird looking and low yielding.. How much light was it getting in your box? It shouldn't be flowering unless you want it to..

Back
Top Bottom