Need some advice for feeding big plants in DWC

nightOWL

Hey all! nightOWL here... I'm hoping somebody might be able to give me some advice on a feeding strategy.

I've got two pretty big ladies going right now, just starting the 4th week of flowering. Each one is in there own basic 5 gallon DWC setup.

When the plants were small I simply mixed two new buckets of nutrients, swapped air stones, and picked the net pot up and moved the plants into the new buckets. now that the plants are so big and unwieldy, I don't feel comfortable doing that. For the last couple of weeks I've been mixing up nutrients in my extra two buckets and then just slide the net pots on the current buckets just enough that I can pour the nutrients in... is this ok? I know the pH of the nutrients as I pour them, but with the little bit of leftover water I can't be sure what the final pH is...

Oh.. and 3 days into each new week, I mix a single bucket of nutrients up and the split it between the two buckets.

Plants are looking good... flowers are looking real nice as well... I'm just getting a paranoid now because I wasn't expecting the plants to do so well and now that i've made it this far i don't want to screw it up and lose such a potentially nice harvest!

any thoughts? should i stay the course or is there a better way to feed these ladies?

here's a closeup of one of the flowers from a few days ago:

here's the overall tent from about a week ago:

Back
Top Bottom