Need Some Advice

PHATBLUNT420

Okay, for the last couple of grows it seems that my plants arent happy.
I've had multiple strains both Indica and Sativa, so i know thats not the issue.

The problem is that after a couple of days under my 400w HPS the plants sort of (Bleach?) get blotches of yellowing.. then after i feed them they tend to get what sort of looks Phosphorus Deficient and the leaves brown and dry...

what could be the problem? ive placed a plant outdoors and it just took off with lush green growths..

please i need to get consistent with my grows, i would really appreciate ANY insight/coments

Re: Need Some Advice ...

Okay, for the last couple of grows it seems that my plants arent happy.
I've had multiple strains both Indica and Sativa, so i know thats not the issue.

The problem is that after a couple of days under my 400w HPS the plants sort of (Bleach?) get blotches of yellowing.. then after i feed them they tend to get what sort of looks Phosphorus Deficient and the leaves brown and dry...

what could be the problem? ive placed a plant outdoors and it just took off with lush green growths..

please i need to get consistent with my grows, i would really appreciate ANY insight/coments

EDIT: the light is in a closet about 6' wide 7' tall 1' deep

Back
Top Bottom