Please Identify what is causing this!

panel350

I have these brown blotches on 2 of my plants ,the leaves in the area are brittle ,the photo is taken with my Microscope.Any help would be great !! Cheers

2022-01-20_094629_985.jpg

Hi @panel350 !

It would actually be easier to identify the problem if we could see a few shots of the entire plant. I want to know where the damage is occurring and where on the leaf it is attacking. That microscope picture seems like a good idea, but with that close of inspection it is hard to see what is actually happening.

Let me see the bottom third and the top third of the plant especially, leaves intact on the plant... and I will give you a good guess what is going on.

our collective crystal ball is in the shop for repairs…. to help we need more info.

it’s really difficult to read plant leaves and correctly diagnose problems, further those problems can appear quite different when a plant is grown in soil versus coco versus hydro….

please read the green hyperlink and provide more details and better pictures HOW TO ASK FOR GROW SUPPORT

Are you growing indoors or outdoors? What grow media? Did you amend it? With what? What size container? What nutes? Are you using cal-mag? How often do you water? How much do you give in one watering session? Are you adjusting ph? To what value? What’s your temp & rh? How old is the plant? Veg mode or flower cycle? Have you checked for pests? Do you have a loupe?

Back
Top Bottom