Need some constructive criticism

hvacboss

Welcome to my grow! This is my first time and I am looking for some constructive criticism. Is there anything you see that I am doing wrong?
420-magazine-mobile1379858202.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1293879560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2054955045.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How far away is that light on right- looks like light burn on the one on back right

For some reason she has always looked like that. The light is 15 in away but It's just warm there it's not even close to hot.

the top right one is starting the burn from the bottom. it might be the strain itself. try lowering the nutes on that one. and also the roots grow outward to the sides as well water a lil more around the smart pot. its hard to overwater smart bags. if the light was burning it. it would have started at the top and burned more heavily up there. check under damaged leafs and make sure you dont have pests. you can see mites with naked eyes. lil grey or red jerks. their eggs will line the under veins of the leaf. just lil white or yellow balls dotted everywhere. take a bottom dying leaf off and scope it out. if no pests. its gotta be nutes for that strain. the rest look great.

Nothing really wrong with it.

You have space for a 8 or 12 inch oscillator fan moving the air under the plants foliage better than the clip on fan could.

I'd have the port on the bottom side open rather than the one in the middle with my extraction the opposite top corner. Better air movement is only ever a good thing.

Allow 18-22 inches of space between your canopy and the LEDS.

Maybe raise the smaller girl up on an upturned saucer or something plastic ideally. Aim to get the tops of each plant level with each other.

What temps and humidity are you running? Is that a digital thermostat plug on the right? What ventilation do you have in place?

Doing a great job mate!

Jari

Back
Top Bottom