Need some expert help on converting to organics

lookntoimpruv

I have been pretty successfull rolling with all of the ingrediants of General Hydroponics expert drain to waist schedual, with FFOF soil, and I use all three of the fox farm (open sesame,beastie,and cha-ching) granuals instead of the liquid and dry cool bloom during flower. I have been researching organics on the site and got the feeling that I can achieve the same prize or even better by going organic. It took quite some time to get where I am and am afraid to fail by starting over. I would have to start from scratch basically. Any fairly fool proof stratagies that will deliver. I heard good things about earth juice (if that is even organic)?

Make sure you get organic approved nutrients & compost for a start, different countrys have various bodies who certified organic products etc this can easy be research through your own internet search engine !

Choose an organic compost which is PH buffered between PH 6 & 7 this means it has more than likely been buffered with garden lime or dolomite lime.

Other soil ammendments can be used to increase nutreint value... such as bone meal, blood meal, kelp meal & rock dust such as volcanic & azomite can be used also some others spring to mind like green sand & really need to check whats aviable in your country as some ammendments are country of origin spersific.

You may also wish to include mycorrhizal fungi & wormcast to compost if its not already blended into the mix to improve benifical micro organism & fungi to improve water/nutrient uptake/disease/pest resilance etc

Back
Top Bottom