switching to Organic, Need some help

Campesino

Hi everyone,

I am very very newb at organic but reading a lot.....
I want to run a "just add water mix" and trouble free (I won't be always present to water, so it make things easier for mrs campesino..) plan to use RO water; GO cal/mag, enzymes, and an organic flowering booster..

I have some unclear information you guys obviously know...
I am about to make a batch of subcool supersoil to let cook for a month. I was reading some recipes and some say using Rock phosphate 0.3.0 and other no...does this ingredient really matter? I found some natural phosphate stated at 29%P .. this is the same ?

also I could not find some fish bone meal 3.16.0 recommended, but I found some seabird natural red guano that is:

N 2%
P 15%
K 1,5%
and
mg 1.6%; calcio 10%; S 0,3% more Fe, Mn, Cu, Br , I

could this amendment can replace the fish bone meal? putting a little bit more If i understand the concept.
I have order online the fish bone meal but it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get it, if I get it....

thanks!

I cannot answer most of your ?'s but if you go to TGA's web site they sell the ingredients, already measured out, for their supersoil. Might be worth checking out.

try buying some organic books and skunk magazine theres always beginner recipes in them, and off those you can make new ones, once you do some research and have simple understanding of the biology going on in soils ecosystem

Back
Top Bottom