Need some ideas

Spliff Twister

I have a grow room inside a room but because of my wall sockets my grow room faces a big sliding glass door. Really sucks because my grow light can light my whole street. Anyway i put blankets up to block it at night when i have to work in there but i would like to come up with some idea to blocking out the light but not making my sliding door look like its purposly blacked out i have some pictures one from inside one from outside. Any idea anyone?

All I Can Think Of Is Black 4 Mm Or Higher Construction Plastic....they Use It To Block Light Or Block Out A Room...they Have It In Lowes In The Lumber Part...i Use It In My Basement For The Grow Room

Heres an idea......possibly paint the sliding glass window with white paint. I used black on my door and you couldnt tell if it was night or day......but white might just be a better choice from the outside? All it took was about 1/2 hr and a few sharpe razor blades and the door was back to new.

Later Gator
Dad

What you need is an enclosure.
Like a wardrobe.
You can get a kit for like $75 at someplace like home depot and spend an hour putting it together. Install intake and exhaust fans, put your lights(s) in there and you're good to go at a cost of about $100.
You need an enclosure to ensure a strict 12/12 sched. for flowering.

Had it already RangerDanger. I have a hydro hut mini. My problem is that the front of my hydro hut faces those siding doors so when i pop my head in to see whats gonig on it lights my whole room, not to mention my street outside. I think im just gonna go get some heavy duty exstention cords so that i can move the hydro hut. Thanks for all the ideas guys!

What you could do is get some of those bamboo shades that fit inside of the doorframe and then cover the whole door with plywood on the inside. That way to anyone on the outside, it just looks like closed blinds but it completely blocks any light because of the plywood on the inside.

buy the curtains that are really thick, they block out light really well. i saw some at walmart or target the other day

Back
Top Bottom