Need to test ASAP - What's the best option?

Nluvwithmaryj

I luv this site! Been creeping for years. Never joined. But i did today. Here's my dilemma:
I'm 28. 167 lbs at 5ft 5inch. Black female. Smoking everyday since 18.
First corporate job at 20. Used a friend's pee in my underwear. Passed. There four years. Next two jobs no test. So 05/2015 started new job that does randoms. Stopped cold turkey second week of may. In June/july shaved off half of hair(asymetrical cut) and got that side and back shaved every 2 weeks up until late September. No mary until my birthday 7-20-15. Went a week clean after birthday. Then started back slowly smoking more and more. By october i was smoking regularly...everyday...at least an 8th a week. To add... from march 2015 up until now I've lost 30 lbs.(being way more physical and eating better) New job offer today 11-13-15. Must do HAIR screen within 3 days with concentra .. SMH..i have not stopped smoking and this is the only "drug" I engage in. The way i see it i have a few options:
1. Take and fail...
2. Try majjuco method
3. Bleach..perm...and dye my hair (ive been narural..which means no chemicals.. on my hair for 5 years so if i go this route ill end up cutting it all off later. Which may not be that bad since one side is already short as hell. Or my hair might be badly damaged after dye and perm)
4. I have two friends. One doesn't smoke but pops molly or extacy sometimes. The other only drinks. Maybe i could convince them to take it for me if they can get my signature right. They both look like me...one way more than the other.

So.. The job doesn't know my hair is shaved on one side..you know how us black girls do....lol. I went into the interviews with long black extensions. Part down the middle so they have no clue what my hair really looks like. I'm leaning more toward having a friend do it. No way in hell i can pass in my eyes. Urine i can pass to a t. But this hair shit...for a job where I'll be sitting on my ass all day i think is a bit much. But i do need the job for the money and hours. Lets face it. Job hunting is hard and when you find a good company you have to go for it
What do you think I should do? Honest input and don't be an ass please!

Back
Top Bottom