Need your help guys

Tosh10

420 Member
Hello everyone,
First of all it is a pleasure to be part of the community sharing the experiences of each one in this beautiful culture.
I think I need your help. Could someone tell me what the symptom is? Is there really any problem seeing those spots?
The girl is on the 15th since the germination, I am using all mix under a Meihzi 300w.
Heat problem? Light or distance between top and light?
I am with variable humidity between 40% -60% light on-off respectively.

Thank you all at once
2c4361dc72b7eb1ad2e2b11bcaa07f87.jpeg
70cb392c04574dabfe0088c5601ae64c.jpg

Thank you in advance for your help.
Could you explain better when you say "Try to feed / water without getting any on the new growth"?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello everyone
I have been following the development but it seems like the new leaves that are growing with the same stains / discoloration.
Can anyone imagine what it might be?
I've been thinking about this quite a bit because I do not think it's any surplus even because they've just taken water, no fertilizer yet.
I'm using AllMix from biobizz, could you have something to do with it?
A very interesting question, I have ringworm or fungus on the nails, which I am treating. Always, before going to the grow i wash and disinfect my hands with water and alcohol. Could it be that when I touched the leaves I would not have passed these same fungus on the plants?
I have read somewhere that this happens gives me the fact that in my situation it is my duty to wear gloves ..
I also thought they were hotspots but I do not think that's the problem ...
Can someone decipher the symptom?

Thanks in advance

20180927_125709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom