Needs seeds

Castle Seed Bank.

Both of those businesses use servers that are located in the United States - Chicago, IL to be specific - (and which are therefore subject to US laws and search warrants). In fact, both businesses share the same server, lol, with only the last portion of the IP address being different (and that by only one number as their IP addresses are in series).

Y'all have a nice day now, ya hear;)?

so what's yer point

so what's yer point

At first I thought you were being facetious and was going to ask someone else to explain it. But on the chance that you might be serious...

Ordering cannabis seeds and having them shipped via either US Postal Service or private carrier is illegal at the federal level in the United States. It is rarely (almost never) prosecuted. If caught, one generally only receives a form-letter in the package stating that the "contraband" has been confiscated and inviting the addressee to schedule an appointment to discuss the matter if he/she disputes it.

However... As it IS illegal in the eyes of the federal government, and as there is a presumption on most people's part that one who orders viable cannabis strains does so with the intention of growing cannabis - something else that appears to be illegal in the eyes of the federal government, lol - it would be no great surprise if the act of ordering cannabis seeds was considered grounds for a warrant, surveilance, or at least an inclusion on a government database.

<SHRUGS> Assuming that you used an ironclad set of anonymous proxies, an Internet connection that is not your own (especially if you have a static IP address but either applies as logs must be kept for a period of time by your IP regardless) a false name, a ship-to address that is not your own, and did NOT pay with a credit card which is tied to you, you have nothing to worry about. (I won't bother going into such things as how people who use others' WiFi connections can and have been traced and caught because it is a somewhat involved process which isn't really relevant here).

And if you are ordering five or ten seeds, you would be far less likely to warrant (pun?) active - as opposed to the passive sort, such as your information being automatically entered into a database - measures than if you were to order 100 of them.

<SHRUGS again> Be that as it may, there are chances in this life that we must take, chances that we probably shouldn't but consider necessary enough to do so anyway... And chances that might be thought unwise at the best of times. Just because someone is a legal medicinal cannabis grower under their state's legislation does not suddenly make it legal for them to order seeds.

Personally, I would not give my custom to a seedbank which has its servers physically located within the boundary of the United States. Not only out of a concern for my personal safety and wish to stay under the radar, but out of a sense that a business should care enough about its customers to be at least slightly concerned with their safety and well-being. Presumably, the person running the business is either located in a country where cannabis seeds are legal and may be bought/sold - but that in no way covers the customers.

allrightty then, if I get thrown in jail, that's 3 squares a day, free medical, dental, cable tv, exercise equip, more books than I could read, just being someone's bitch makes me shutter though, but I'm old and not to attractive.
It's alot better than what I got going on now. Maybe thats why I smoke. so the seed tracking me down government gonna getcha thing....here's one from yours SHRUG, and they call you a Tourtured Soul. LOL

Did a search on whois database and castle registrar info is in Toronto, Canada. While Worldwide Marijuana Seeds is located in Sunnyvale, California.

After I made a mistake telling some close friends/family member about my operation I've been taking precaution ordering online. The only thing I'm stressed over is worrying if one of the people I've told to might slip. It was a newb mistake.

I order from seed supreme nd they pretty much said it'll take around a month to get my shipment.
I'm trying to order some more while I wait for those...

Where can I get some that have a fast delivery time?

I was looking into Seed supreme. They said it would take that long for delivery or they had your choice on back order? I don't want to wait that long..I'm still looking for a good reliable Bean Company that will deliver to Cali...lol..

Sensible seeds. Multiable orders by me and a friend. No problems at all. A few years back my friend had 1 order not show up. Sensible seeds replaced the order which ended up showing up later. Lots of choices. You have to pay in cash which is a downfall. I would order from them again with no worries.

I dont want to wait either but now im F**ked. lol
I heard seedsman.com is pretty good, im thinking about ordering a pack of seeds meanwhile i wait for my other order. im from cali to.

Any specific outdoor landraces (those are already the best seed in the world - bar none)...? Or are they only working on indoor stuff?

;)
Most landraces will do great outdoors if you have a long enough season. The only landrace that has done well indoors is Durban Poison.

Back
Top Bottom