Needs seeds

awkinpup

How about a seasoned grower let loose on which one of the seed banks is most reputable.
I am looking to place an order and haven't bought from an online seed co.

Thanks

Could use this info myself

Thanks for the pm's you guys but I'm new here and I can't PM you back until I have 50 posts

If you live in California, many of the dispensaries sell them.

I dunno about that.

I called at least 20 dispensaries within a 10~15 mile radius of my house and less than 5 of them ever carry anything at all. Even then what they do offer are mostly hybridized, cross-patched, whatever Indicas - AND - very few Sativas -AND- and what VERY few Sativas they may have are again all multiple hybridized cross-patched with gobs of different strains; not something for those wishing to maintain their own collection and not wanting to play the guessing games as to "What the %$#@! strain is this?" or "This isn't the strain/breed that I paid for".

Thanks for the pm's you guys but I'm new here and I can't PM you back until I have 50 posts

Yeah...

I will tell you one thing pup: there is a sponsor's banner ad here that I did have success with in finding what wanted. I dare not tell you which one. :shhh:

Single so far and so good...very well in fact;
got here pretty quick...in stealth and in tact.

I'll know more come next Spring...
If they sent me the right thing.

Till then I'm just tokin'...
the same bud I've been smokin'...
and hopin that fate won't be jokin'.

:)

;)

A Colorado trip is worth taking, the breeders are moving here to produce the best seeds in the world.

the breeders are moving here to produce the best seeds in the world.

Any specific outdoor landraces (those are already the best seed in the world - bar none)...? Or are they only working on indoor stuff?

;)

I placed an order and will see how it goes. I ll post results on progress

Yes I got mine yesterday. That was quick and easy even got a few free ones

One of the seed bank 420 sponsor I order from is Castle Seed Bank. $5 for normal shipping. They also offer free guarantee shipment, plain package, if you order more than $72. The place sells packs and single seed, lowest price (and if the competitors has lower they will match it). Arrive within 1 week after placing an order. Great and fast respond customer service. Give them a try, been ordering from them for a year now.

Back
Top Bottom