neon light

Superweed

Hi, i would like to known if i can use for the first 10 days of veg the a neon lamp (that has blu spectrum).

Tnx, sorry for bad language :D

superweed, I see your sad face and I can only assume it is because no one replied to your post. Just FWI, this is a site with a worldwide audience, posting more posts that I care to read. Sometimes when I log on, there are hundreds of new posts. I never read them all. I just pick and choose the ones I want to read.

So don't be discouraged.

There are ways to make your thread/post more attractive.

If you have a question, post it in the subject line.

Will a neon light work for awhile?

superweed, I see your sad face and I can only assume it is because no one replied to your post. Just FWI, this is a site with a worldwide audience, posting more posts that I care to read. Sometimes when I log on, there are hundreds of new posts. I never read them all. I just pick and choose the ones I want to read.

So don't be discouraged.

There are ways to make your thread/post more attractive.

If you have a question, post it in the subject line.

Will a neon light work for awhile?

LoooooooooooooooooL:grinjoint:
But no answers from you too -_-:popcorn:

I would not use it. Very little lumen output little chance its anywhere near the right spectrum for useable light. End result will most likely be severely stretched out plants. Buy a few 23W 6500K CFLs

Thank you MC, finally someone answered, i thinked the same think but my partner wanted use.

Back
Top Bottom