Never Get Busted Again

Wilbur

What is the best way to hide your stash of marijuana when the police come knocking? How do you avoid positive tests for drugs? And what can you do to hoodwink narcotics-trained sniffer dogs?

All these questions and many more will be answered by a DVD called Never Get Busted Again, about to go on sale on the internet. US law enforcement officers are furious about the DVD. What has made them even more furious is the fact that, until recently, the man who made it was one of the most experienced narcotics officers in the Texas police force.

If anyone knows the dos and don'ts of getting busted, it is Barry Cooper. Mr Cooper, who made more than 800 drug arrests in his time with the Permian Basin drug task force, plans to begin selling the DVD on Tuesday. It is, he says, directed solely at marijuana dealers, not at dealers of harder drugs such as cocaine and methamphetamine.

He told his local newspaper, the Tyler Morning Telegraph, he was following his conscience because he believed the war on drugs, specifically marijuana, was counter-productive. "I know I won't be accepted by my peers here in East Texas, but in other areas of the country I will be celebrated," he told the paper.

"When I was raiding houses and destroying families, my conscience was telling me it was wrong, but my need for power, fame and peer acceptance overshadowed my good conscience."

So far Mr Cooper is being coy about the details of the tips he gives out, revealing only in a three-minute promotional video that he goes into such crucial issues as whether coffee grounds really work as decoys, how to avoid narcotics profiling and how to "fool canines every time". Tim Scott, the local police chief, said he was stunned by what a former top drugs officer was doing. "He's going to tell all the ones we have been fighting how to get away with it and that makes me mad."

A senior narcotics officer in the region, Mark Waters, was similarly incensed. "This is a slap in the face to all that we do to uphold the laws and keep the public safe," he said.

Mr Cooper's former bosses said that they would wait to see the new DVD before deciding what, if anything, to do about it.

Newshawk: User - 420 Magazine
Source: Buzzle.com
Pubdate: 23 December 2006
Copyright: 2006 Buzzle.com

i hope this guy will manage to get this released. if he can give accurate ways to beat the dogs and overcome all the heat he will receive this is something i would buy.

"Ex-cop sees the light and helps people from becoming victims of law enforcement" or "Ex-cop sees the cash register and repackages ACLU brochure info". His motives don't matter as much as whether his tips actualy work.

ive heard that if you put the stash in your underwear the dogs probably wont detect it.. ?? but you have to be a girl ..

lol i dunno i think anytime

af420balla said:
ya it should work, ne ways someone plz keep us posted about this dvd, and when and where we can go to find it (website or whatever).

Hey Mr. Balla,

The website is up now, Home - Never Get Busted

He's got a trailer of the film up as well,

I gotta say though, just look at the shit eating grin on him. He look and smells like fuzz right through the computer monitor.

If his street act was similar to this pose, I doubt we'll be learning much from him.

I've heard that the DVD opens with "If you had this mailed to your home, you don't have the smarts to keep from being busted."

congamon55 said:
no shit -
nothin' like hidin' in plain sight -
ya might be right.....

132703703_s.png
warnabrotha.png

well then he's fooled all the good folks at NORML & LEAP first, he didn't come out of nowhere & into this video idea...... I'm gonna throw caution to the wind as I never grow & travel short distances with personal meds only.....

i'm gonna steal it off usenet, i mean um..... borrow it from an associate. yeah, thats it..... a friend is gonna share his copy with me.

Just thought you guys should be aware how we at LEAP feel about Barry Cooper and his "Never get Busted Again Video"...

Best to be safe not sorry...

Love and a Squish,

Alison
xx

For IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 27, 2006

LEAP does not endorse "Never Get Busted Again"

While LEAP is in sympathy with millions of people who have their lives damaged or destroyed by the failed policy of drug prohibition, LEAP in no way endorses the violation of the law, or any efforts to frustrate the hard work of those sworn to uphold the law.

When former police officer Barry Cooper was accepted as a LEAP speaker, the Executive Director and most Board members of LEAP were not aware of the fact that Mr. Cooper was planning to distribute a for-profit DVD titled, "Never Get Busted Again". On learning of the sale of the DVDs, LEAP, which is an international nonprofit educational organization, held a board meeting where it was decided that LEAP cannot in any way be associated with this enterprise.

An excerpt from a document sent to each prospective speaker explains the following requirements for LEAP speakers:

LEAP relies on the credibility of its speakers in everything we do and every bit of progress we make. Because our organization would be nothing without that credibility, we require that our members always appear professional, well dressed, neatly groomed, and free from the influence of any intoxicants while representing LEAP. We will be watched closely by everyone so we must maintain the highest standards as far as obeying the laws and standards of morality of the countries in which we make LEAP presentations. We must not be late for any speaking engagements and must not use those engagements as platforms to espouse any personal views other than those relating to drug-policy.

Our speakers don't earn a salary for the many hours they put in to educate the public about LEAP's goals of ending drug prohibition. We have worked for four years to build our reputation based on ethics and integrity. The only reason people listen to us is because they believe we are unbiased and present the truth about the war on drugs. Much of that belief is based on the fact that we are not a moneymaking organization.

LEAP feels that Mr. Cooper could not speak for LEAP without his product automatically being associated with us. We cannot have that so we are no longer listing Barry Cooper as a LEAP speaker.

LEAP Office: (781) 393-6985 info@leap.cc

The once a cop always a cop. Shouldn't it be once a thug always a cop? I mean all my friends who are going to be cops were at one time the kids in school that had the most arrests. Don't know about where you live, but I know 2 police. 1 has been busted for poss/par of weed and miped a few times. The other has been to rehab for narcotics. Neither of them are anything but a few bums. Why do all kids with problems think being a cop will fix them? Are they looking for more drugs :) haha

has anybody found a place to 'borrow' this flick from? i don't think it will be anything that i haven't heard of before anyways...but i hope he proves me wrong!

Hey, I got an idea.

Why don't you wait to SEE the DVD before judging it, instead of guessing and making blind assumptions? Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom