New 4 x 4 grow tent build

I wouldn't drop down in size. A 4x4 isn't going to be much of a premium over a 4x2. Plus everything else you have is set for a 4x4. $250 vs $325 (before 5% sale discount) from forum sponsor LED Grow Lights Depot. They have about the best pricing on gorillas that I've found.

Crap. Pretty sure I just talked myself into doing it. :rolleyes:

Is there are grow builders anonymous? :D :D :D

I would consider reducing just to save space. I have a 4x4 in my cart from LED. I bought my lights from them. Super quick shipping. There is a counter on the check out page. Too much pressure.

I would consider reducing just to save space. I have a 4x4 in my cart from LED. I bought my lights from them. Super quick shipping. There is a counter on the check out page. Too much pressure.

gorilla-tent.png

Pressure? You mean like this?

Yep. I'm weak. I freely admit that, and that AMEX loves me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I bought my lights from them. Super quick shipping.

I also bought the light for my 4x4 from them. Excellent service, very reasonable prices, and great selection. I was going to buy a more expensive light, but Erik suggested a different light. He was right, go figure.

Ok I just bought the Gorilla. I was just informed I have to travel to South America next week so my next grow is getting delayed anyway.

Well phooey. I should have been in SA right about now. Chile specifically. Couldn't find anyone else in my circle of tour friends that wanted to see a show there. :rofl:

Granted, I couldn't get any of them to go to Mexico City either, the whimps. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also hit gorilla for the cfm kit too. $20 shipping... :rolleyes:

Got a 20% discount on the bars though, so saved $5.

Well phooey. I should have been in SA right about now. Chile specifically. Couldn't find anyone else in my circle of tour friends that wanted to see a show there. :rofl:

Granted, I couldn't get any of them to go to Mexico City either, the whimps. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also hit gorilla for the cfm kit too. $20 shipping... :rolleyes:

Got a 20% discount on the bars though, so saved $5.
I'm going to Santiago Chile

I'm going to Santiago Chile

Now see, this is where I wish the forum would let us use reaction gifs. Perfect scenario for using the Christmas Story - Ralphie - "Son of a bitch!" gif.

Exactly where the show was. Well, show, then they announced a 2nd date so "shows" would be more appropriate. :(

I sure hope your company lets you do business class on long flights like that. :D

Either way, enjoy the trip. :D

Now see, this is where I wish the forum would let us use reaction gifs. Perfect scenario for using the Christmas Story - Ralphie - "Son of a bitch!" gif.

Exactly where the show was. Well, show, then they announced a 2nd date so "shows" would be more appropriate. :(

I sure hope your company lets you do business class on long flights like that. :D

Either way, enjoy the trip. :D
What show?

Iron Maiden.

Show tonight at the arena, and tomorrow night at the stadium. :(
Awesome band. Last time I saw them was July 2017 at Glen Helen Amphitheater in California. The first time was 1981 in Milan Italy.

Awesome band. Last time I saw them was July 2017 at Glen Helen Amphitheater in California. The first time was 1981 in Milan Italy.

That show was brutal. Hot in the pit, and a lonnng day of it as well. Won't get started about the parking. :rofl:

Needless to say, I'm skipping that venue from here on out. :D

And now we're on to my other "issue" I need an anonymous group for. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I wanted to do the LA stadium show this go around, but timing didn't work well for me. Did get 12 shows in, so could have been worse. :D

I originally bought 1st seat row behind the pit but changed to a box seat. I also rented a limo. It was a special occasion and I'm too old to deal with parking.

Bro I only saw first page, it's pretty bad ass being able to spend a grand or 2 and not really freak out, if you don't mind... What is your profession that allows such comfort?
Also, nice collection!

Bro I only saw first page, it's pretty bad ass being able to spend a grand or 2 and not really freak out, if you don't mind... What is your profession that allows such comfort?
Also, nice collection!
You're really going to be blown away by my last posts where I say I'm replacing the tent with a Gorilla. I do this as a hobby. I can legally buy weed but this hobby has the best ROI.

As for my profession. Technical Sales for a major company.

Dano999 awesome grow set up so far! Have you ever tried no tent? I haven't nor will I haha. I read yesterday what you are trying to pull. That would be cool to see I've been trying that for awhile with 600 watt hps with a 4x4 but
6.5ft tall. Been a pain so far hopefully I can learn something. Anyways good luck and it is a fun hobby in the end it's well worth it.

Also since you have a tent and a closet. Have you thought about a perpetual grow? It's always nice to have clones on hand or a few mother plants especially if you want to go the route of Sativas and Indicas.

Dano999 awesome grow set up so far! Have you ever tried no tent? I haven't nor will I haha. I read yesterday what you are trying to pull. That would be cool to see I've been trying that for awhile with 600 watt hps with a 4x4 but
6.5ft tall. Been a pain so far hopefully I can learn something. Anyways good luck and it is a fun hobby in the end it's well worth it.

Also since you have a tent and a closet. Have you thought about a perpetual grow? It's always nice to have clones on hand or a few mother plants especially if you want to go the route of Sativas and Indicas.
Thanks. My goal is to do only one grow per year. I really don't want or need perpetual grow.

Is this the time where I mention the Depot just went from a 5% discount to 10%? Go figure, just my luck! :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also am planning (hoping) to only do one grow a year. Typically starting in the fall. However, it will be nice to be able to drop an auto or something now and then if needed, or to try some wild strain if I get a hair. (Which I already have, so there goes most of this I think. Well, maybe not. What I'm wanting to really try is one that would do much better when I can get the temps lower. Easier to do over fall/winter.)

I normally start Mid July and End Dec. 2 plants from seed in 10 gal pots in a 2 x 4 x 7 foot tent
result is average 6 oz Washed, dried & cured ea. so 12 oz personnel use (1 oz a month) until
I re-stock

Back
Top Bottom