New bong.pretty sick

StuntmanMike

Just got this today as an xmas present to myself. Ended up just under $300 after tax. The percolators are diffused (slits), as well as the downstem. I don't have any bud to break it in yet, I'm tryin to get some but just inhaling through it with water in it, it has a bit of drag. Doesn't really bother me, I have strong lungs. Just thought I'd show off, I went in wanting exactly what I got :smokin:

1230144670656.jpg

Re: New bong...pretty sick

That looks like mine!! Sweet!
Perfect for sitting on the floor and chilling out.

On second look: yours is wayy nicer. What are the channels inside the bubbler for? Is it like a 'Crazy straw" from when we were kid's?

That looks like mine!! Sweet!
Perfect for sitting on the floor and chilling out.

On second look: yours is wayy nicer. What are the channels inside the bubbler for? Is it like a 'Crazy straw" from when we were kid's?

Those blue straws? They're percolators. The smoke comes up through the middle clear tube, then goes down the blue tubes like more downstems basically. Just means a lot more filtration. Can't wait to see how smooth the smoke is :D

That is craftsmanship!!! Thanks for the close-up shot. It's hard for me to conceptualize.
Gottsta have this.

:bong:

Just got this today as an xmas present to myself. Ended up just under $300 after tax. The percolators are diffused (slits), as well as the downstem. I don't have any bud to break it in yet, I'm tryin to get some but just inhaling through it with water in it, it has a bit of drag. Doesn't really bother me, I have strong lungs. Just thought I'd show off, I went in wanting exactly what I got :smokin:

1230144670656.jpg

beautiful piece, nice investment, just bought my friend a nice phire bong. beaker bottom glass on glass they are craftsmanship.. "Intermediate Algebra"? got math?

Beautiful piece of glasswork. I hope you get to try it out soon.

fuckin cat, that was such a nice piece. Where did u pick that up? I've been looking for a phire for awhile but none of the shops around here sell them

It still works, but the bottom perc is completely useless. What's weird is the perc broke just from the bong falling over, but when shaking the bong while cleaning, the glass doesn't break anymore. It has a bit less drag and the broken perc looks like shit to me...I wonder if there's any way to get ahold of Phire or somethin to get another, if they made >1 like that or if they'll make another. This thing was perfect for me :'-(

Glass bongs are nice and pretty but one little mishap, especially if your pretty stoned and all for not. I learned the hard way now I use cheap plastic bongs. lol

I started with cheap plastic bongs, and really had the same attitude, no need to spend more $ if it accomplishes the same thing. But there's really a nice, satisfying feeling to hitting such a kickass glass piece. Not to mention you can actually use alcohol to clean it, I hate the taste of stale bongwater and the iso just eats through the plastic/acrylic

Well I don't use alcohol to clean my bong's plus it all the same, if you hate the taste of stale bong water just change it out. I gotta ask how many glass bongs have you accidently broken in your life and then afterwards you think while your stoned, I could bought another complete 600W lighting system with that money, yeah they are cool but very fragile.

Well I am sorry to hear your pipe broke. :(

But you have learned a valuable lesson, NEVER put your pipe on the floor.

In addtion, I am not surprised the top perc. broke so easily after the bottom one did. Once the glass was compromised the structure was no longer stable.

I have seen instances of downspouts being repaired, however percs. are another whole story entirely. :peace:

Well I don't use alcohol to clean my bong's plus it all the same, if you hate the taste of stale bong water just change it out. I gotta ask how many glass bongs have you accidently broken in your life and then afterwards you think while your stoned, I could bought another complete 600W lighting system with that money, yeah they are cool but very fragile.

the stale taste remains after changing the water. i change the water multiple times and shake it up everytime. it just stinks. i think it may be because im overly sensitive to smells but i have to wash the bong out with iso every couple bowls. the plastic one REEKS. this is the only bong ive broken, other than a super cheap plastic one.

Back
Top Bottom