Im back

sweetstickybu

Ok so, here is the plan this time, now knowing whats going on. I am planting 3 Grapefruit Kush seeds In a 6x6 cupboard, the cealing is 3 1/2 feet tall. I am using two soft white 150 watt cfls for the vegetative period, and then adding a 60 watt hps bulb for the flower period. The soil is an all natural mix. I will add more about the nutes when it is time. I will add pics of the area and setup in a little bit.

Image55.jpg

Image54.jpg

Image53.jpg

Image52.jpg

here are the pics :popcorn:

Pics are here but hard to see. Light blinds some a darkness invades the other. The jest of the cupboard is barley noticable. Get those little ladies to sprout from that red cup and we will follow along with you

okay sweetsticky, before long, you're gonna need more lights. erk202 and i are both using CFLs this time around, and if i learned anything from the last grow with CFLS, it's that the more light the better. you need to keep the lights about 2-3" away. if you don't have money for more CFLs, you might want to consider training your girls so they stay as low as possible. i'm not sure off the top of my head what strain Grapefruit is, but no matter what kind, they will stretch. i'm using very minimal LST on my girls right now, but i plan putting the scrog up right before flower. i've learned a lot from the last CFL grow, but even more in the last 30 days of my second grow, so feel free to ask questions. i'm by no means an expert, but got some experience.

Thanks man. This weekend I was planning on going to my locale plant store and pick up 2 tube lights and some sort of fertalizer any Ideas on what the range should be for vegging? like 2-4-2? Hahaha I agree with you there, but I have had this bud before, it smells like citrus.

i know that the plant uses tons of nitrogen during veg, more than the others (P,K). but i'm not sure how much. if you go to a plant store, they should have quite a variety. i think i heard that the NPK should be around 15-15-15, but i don't know if that's right or if that's for a mature plant or seedling. some things get absorbed at different times.

try looking at a 2 or 3 part nute. they have special mixes for vegging, and then a different mix for flower. i know bc has 3 part nutes and sensi bloom has 2 parts. i think thats right?

Alright, a little update here. Now all three have popped out, but I am in a delima of some fert its either 4-12-4 or 7-8-9? Any suggestions?
Here are some pics ol the little gals.

My Lights I now have a total of 4.
lightss.jpg

One of the plants.
herma.jpg

Another one of the plants.
clom.jpg

And finally the other one.
Clo.jpg

Group Shot!!
3_babes.jpg

Alright here are some updates, I have been having a problem with one plant the leaves on it are turning yellow from the tip to the stalk, but the new growth looks healthy. I have added nutes to the production and it is 8-7-6. But one plant seemed to respond better with the other nute wich is 5-10-5. The plants are under the 24 hours light cycle and I plan to start to flower Friday, I guess you could say me and erk202 are in a competition.

Here are some pics.

durh.jpg

asrf.jpg

mpm.jpg

qwer1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom