New Bubbler 03-07-09

Here is the new piece of the week. Saw it at the local shop, was new and the salesman didnt know who made it. Hits like a champ and has rad blue glass and some silver shit artwork. Its also glass on glass. The bowl is way to big for snaps. Its great for loading and bubbing around the room i guess. a good ad to the colleciton

YouTube - 030709bubbler

I'm confused as to what the difference between a bubbler and a bong is. In a way I get the concept it's just a stealth bong?...appreciate anyone who could clear that up for me and i'm sorry if it seems like i'm jackin your thread bubbakush. She's pretty though!

I'm confused as to what the difference between a bubbler and a bong is. In a way I get the concept it's just a stealth bong?...appreciate anyone who could clear that up for me and i'm sorry if it seems like i'm jackin your thread bubbakush. She's pretty though!

The difference is a bubbler uses a carb and a bong typically uses the pull-out bowl. I have seen bongs that have carbs though. But yeah they are very similar, bubbler is way more chill to me, but I love bongs.

And thats a sick bubbler BubbaKush; I had a pipe with an identical glass design, like as far as the colors.

that is nice looking, very kool man

Back
Top Bottom