New cat daddy arrival

Mattdaddy

:peace::peace::peace::yummy:Hey guys and gals. Just joined what looks to be a great group of like minded individuals . I am a grower in a non legal state in the Central time zone. I've been growing for about 7 years indoors , with about 15-17 grows under my belt. I have grown in the hydro Ebb And flow , and in soil ( currently using Frog Farm ) . My space is limited height wise , so it's a orchestrated dance to say the least. I do clone well (IMHO) and love the process starting for seed to momma's to babies to grown ladies . I have made several changes to my spaces over the years ...dividing my room for mommas and veging clones with doors to prevent light escape , and to allow different lighting zones . I have 4 growing zones . 1 just for mommas and cloning machine ( separate for main GR ) and one large room with angled ceiling that I built into 3 zones. One at each end opposite each other for mommas , veging clones , or what ever in case of need. The separate momma/cloning room has a 150 HPS (for mommas ) and a 24" T5 for cloning machine. Big GR has a 150 Mh in one end small room . Big flower room as 1000 HPS , 600 HPS , and 400HPS all defending at an angle with the roof. Behind them is the last GR for mommas or youths veging. It is 9' long by 28" to allow for trays to hold up to 8 clones a piece. Lighting is a 48" T5 . I use an indoor AC UNIT ,but I'm redesigning this year and going to expand to another large GR with mini split Central AC / heat pumps , carbon filtration , large humidifiers , and wire up lighting and anything else I can to 220 from 110 to help with electrical footprint. I have grown Grape Ape , Kush , and. Bubble Gum in past grows. I finally got some balls and ordered some seeds. I ordered all Feminized from Sensible Seeds -Green House Seeds White Widow , LSD from Barney's Farm , world of seeds Northern Lights x Big bud , original sensible seeds Pure Africa , Barney's Farm Critical Kush , " " Pineapple Chunk , " " G 13 Haze , Ripper Seeds Grapegum , and Pure Ak . They gave me 10 Cheese Candy for free for my order . I have started WW , LSD , Pineapple Chunk , Cheese Candy , and Pure Ak. Got 5 good mommas , took 5 clones or more of each , and I'm just starting the 5 week of flower with the newbies. I have 27 clones of those 5 growing and ready to start when these finish. That's the meat and potatoes of my current set up. I smoke in the evening mostly , and I really just love the whole process of growing good herb . Love this site and the forums. Thank you all for the great insight you provided. I know that this is a learning process every day , and I will never know it all . I can see alit of educated people I can learn from here , and that is a welcome thought. Any questions please don't hesitate.
Daddy

Thank you Yttocs ! Glad to be here . I've already learned so much from these friendly folks.

Seasoned ( with a lil Cajun and herb spice ) , but no pro by any means . I try to limit the mistakes as best I can at this point. I do appreciate your kind words although . Cheers ! Look forward to any input I can get from you all .

Love your handle gr8fulfor420 . Thank you for the "high" praises. It is a labor of love , but I realize I truly love the labor of it all.

I try to take everything I've done right to the next grow , and remember the mistakes as best I can. Thinking about using a Hempy 2 liter set up for a grow soon. Looks like fun !!

Love your handle gr8fulfor420 . Thank you for the "high" praises. It is a labor of love , but I realize I truly love the labor of it all.

I try to take everything I've done right to the next grow , and remember the mistakes as best I can. Thinking about using a Hempy 2 liter set up for a grow soon. Looks like fun !!

Thanks Daddy! It's a combo of my love for the grateful dead and doobie :bongrip: Can't wait for the Hempy 2 grow - very interested :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom